Riverside @ Gibson Co

RHSPanther15

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

I don’t see Gibson scoring but they might when frosty puts in the JV. Milan and Huntingdon will challenge Riverside. Don’t let that mishap that Huntingdon had against McKenzie fool you. One of these three teams will win state this year! Mark it down

I think one of the three will for sure be there. Don't know about winning it. Usually always a tough team east of the Tennessee River. 

On 9/4/2023 at 5:38 PM, vandyfan1 said:

I don’t see Gibson scoring but they might when frosty puts in the JV. Milan and Huntingdon will challenge Riverside. Don’t let that mishap that Huntingdon had against McKenzie fool you. One of these three teams will win state this year! Mark it down

Riverside looks like one of the former Peabody State Champion teams.  Riverside for sure!

On 9/4/2023 at 5:38 PM, vandyfan1 said:

No doubt there. Lot of us realize that first game isn’t what Huntingdon is. They had just as much as us returning and a lot of talent w it. Then you got Milan doing what they do. Going to b very interesting that last week of the season. Yeah I think Riverside can b at the top of the region but also aware so can the other two

Edited by Bigpun54

5 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

No doubt there. Lot of us realize that first game isn’t what Huntingdon is. They had just as much as us returning and a lot of talent w it. Then you got Milan doing what they do. Going to b very interesting that last week of the season. Yeah I think Riverside can b at the top of the region but also aware so can the other two

Those will all be fun hard fought games.