USJ @ Jackson Christian

ManOfMillions

14 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

They certainly could be more efficient they definitely have the tools. But I think it's a combination of testing the limits in non-region games to get a gauge on the team and they want to showcase their studs. Not the worst strategy in private school ball.

It's not the worst case in private school ball, where JCS non-region schedule is more impressive than their region schedule. They're going to be 10-0, go ahead and mark that down. Point is, Mosley doesn't need to receive over 50% of their completions to win. He may be their "best" or highly recruited player, but Collins and Green need to be more utilized in ways. It's a good problem to have when you have 4 guys that deserve to touch the football, but that kicker is it seems like every 2 or 3 plays, JCS goes to Mosley for some reason. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2023 at 5:52 PM, ReitzFan said:

It is so easy to jerk your chain!

You think so? I think it’s funny you seek me out to post after I called you out for blaming the refs, being critical of the other teams, and basically acting like your team is the best since sliced bread was made. You crack me up old man. Keep being you though. Lol 

On 9/13/2023 at 5:54 PM, Deeper said:

Hey Reitz, how's your boy doing over at ECS this year?  How long before they move him to softball coach and get someone who is not lazy to rebuild that program?  

You know, it's hard to rebuild a program in one year. Previous coaches had let the program at ECS slide. Anyone with the least bit of football knowledge knows you don't rebuild a football program overnight. You might be interested in knowing that Coach Butlers 8th grade, 7th grade, and 5th-6th grade teams either went undefeated or only had one loss.  The future is bright at ECS and Butler will be that guiding light. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2023 at 3:56 PM, ReitzFan said:

You know, it's hard to rebuild a program in one year. Previous coaches had let the program at ECS slide. Anyone with the least bit of football knowledge knows you don't rebuild a football program overnight. You might be interested in knowing that Coach Butlers 8th grade, 7th grade, and 5th-6th grade teams either went undefeated or only had one loss.  The future is bright at ECS and Butler will be that guiding light. 

Wasn't any rebuilding needed.   The coach just decided he didn't want it anymore.  There is such things as a program in need of rebuilding.   That was not one of those cases.