USJ @ Jackson Christian

ManOfMillions

On 9/6/2023 at 10:40 PM, ManOfMillions said:

I am surprised this has not started already. There have been some battles in the past! JC is at home and we shall see if it helps. I think both have good squads and it will be a battle! What do the folks think?

Jackson Christian does not have a strong presence on The T. Only one I know of is JJ420and he is an infrequent poster. You won't  hear much out of USJ posters unless they win Friday. Then they will say IF they cleaned up something they would have won by 3 times what they did. 

Hopefully the ref crew will call the cheap shots, the late hits, the targeting, all the usual things the USJ teams are known for the past 20 years or so.  It is important (or spelled the way it is pronounced lately, "impotent") that them boys learn at some point before they graduate and move on that the rules actually do apply to them to. 

11 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Jackson Christian does not have a strong presence on The T. Only one I know of is JJ420and he is an infrequent poster. You won't  hear much out of USJ posters unless they win Friday. Then they will say IF they cleaned up something they would have won by 3 times what they did. 

Good grief.  You're insufferable.

i think JCS will win this year.

2 hours ago, Deeper said:

Hopefully the ref crew will call the cheap shots, the late hits, the targeting, all the usual things the USJ teams are known for the past 20 years or so.  It is important (or spelled the way it is pronounced lately, "impotent") that them boys learn at some point before they graduate and move on that the rules actually do apply to them to. 

We live in everyone's heads rent free. It's such a big deal when USJ does something wrong but when another school does something wrong then it doesn't get talked about.

Realistically this USJ team has already overperformed what Bruins fan expectations were this year. I think we can count on a good game plan and the kids playing hard for four quarters. JCS has a heck of a team this year, and Mosley is as good as anyone who has come out of this area in the last few years. Hope we get to see another classic tonight. Go Bruins!