Crockett vs Huntingdon

Cavaliers9814

2 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

We getting annexed by Weakley or what? :lol: I figured McKenzie and WC would be the first to know 

You don't know? We're trading WC and Mckenzie to Martin for a Rural King. I don't like driving over an hour to buy cheap car batteries.

naw lol I'm just poking fun. Cavaliers originally posted this was a trip to weakley county. 

Mustangs played inspired  football tonight. Played very physical. I don't think Crockett Co expected to get hit like they did. # 12 Hutcherson is a very underrated RB. Very fast and smart, really runs well in traffic. Really looking forward to this week's matchup with Milan. I know the Dogs will be ready for a pretty hot Mustang squad.

Great win for the Mustangs.  Crockett is a good football team and will be really tough come playoff time.  Mustangs were more physical and are playing up to all the expectations now.  I watch this team and can’t believe they lost that first game but hats off to the coaches for making a few changes and getting this team refocused for the remainder of season!