Union City welcomes South Fulton to Tornado Alley

Tornado82

Only way for SF to stay close in this is to minimize the dumb penalties and stay out or the long yardage situations. They’ll  have to rely on the offense to keep them in the game because the defense is lacking in a bad way. I couldn’t tell you how many times against TR they had 1st and 20 or 30 because of mistakes and from what I read they had several of those against LC. I sure hope it’s different but more than like UC by 4 scores. 

21 minutes ago, Devil_Alumni said:

Only way for SF to stay close in this is to minimize the dumb penalties and stay out or the long yardage situations. They’ll  have to rely on the offense to keep them in the game because the defense is lacking in a bad way. I couldn’t tell you how many times against TR they had 1st and 20 or 30 because of mistakes and from what I read they had several of those against LC. I sure hope it’s different but more than like UC by 4 scores. 

I agree simply cause of the defense.SF is pretty good on offense but can they move the ball against UC at all?LC has no defense so if SF can't move the ball,going to be a long night.Think SF and LC are similar.Just don't have enough players this year on defense

22 minutes ago, Devil_Alumni said:

You all have some awesome players I hear on offense and we will not take SF lightly. Our DB’s have got a lot better and the pass rush and run stopping has been great. We shall see but SF is not a bad team or an easy win game. Hope everyone stays injury free and look forward to a great ballgame with our Obion County neighbors.

2 hours ago, hogheaven said:

UC by 40.   Sry.  Overall talent level isn't close .  Opinion.  Not meant to offend 

No offense should be taken. When you were only a few plays away from play in the AA semi-finals last year, you should beat most of your Single-A schedule by 40. The games will get closer the farther UC goes in the playoffs. Dresden has the makeup of a deep playoff run so I’d expect the Dresden-UC game to be close.  But other than that, it’s not much to beat their chest about.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

You all have some awesome players I hear on offense and we will not take SF lightly. Our DB’s have got a lot better and the pass rush and run stopping has been great. We shall see but SF is not a bad team or an easy win game. Hope everyone stays injury free and look forward to a great ballgame with our Obion County neighbors.

SF is not a bad team, but are they capable of beating a sure fire semi-finalist? It’s a little unfair to gauge their worthiness against a team that could make a deep AA run this year.

Gleason is not a bad team either, playing a team like UC can sure make you look that way. Just my 2 cents. 

• Like 1