Bradley’s “dudes” 2023

Bradleysports23

So what? Now you gotta jump on hoping Oakland can beat Bradley because maryville can’t. LOL wow…….. DErailed. And that’s fine. Oakland better hope… and by the way.. you’re saying Oakland has all these players.. who are they and what’s their rankings? I’m just curious I mean heck you’re acting like they’re already signed to NFL I haven’t even heard of a single player from there so go ahead

I was just glad to see Oakland put a stop the the preppy white kid schools dynasty… yeah that train crashed bout what? 6 years ago. Mhmm but hey… glad to see Alcoa still thriving because maryville is going to be less than average school that can’t even win district champ for the next few years. Still waiting on you to name those players off 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Lol...

I'm calling Creasy and lettin him know  we may as well as forfeit now before boo-boo and his friend Jerry totally dismantle them.   Calling Mayor McFarland too so as maybe we can get a city council meetin.  

Least you can do, save that gas money. Maybe all the RuCo schools can combine their programs so we'd have a chance against the Fighting Boo Carters

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

So the city council is going to meet about your discipline problem. I don't think you know what I'm talking about. Really don't care if you play us again and win 149 to nothing. 

No man I’m not trying to dog maryville. I love that area and the people. Very military respecting community. I said on a “city council level” meaning it’s a huge deal… it’s being addressed big time.. obviously the council has nothing to do with it lol .look man Bradley has some serious problems. #1 the coach. Not very motivating. Not very strict. The players run the show. The coach is basically non existent. The playbook is trash, the players are thug acting, undisciplined, and not very respectful however there’s a lot and I mean ALOT of work going into this program to fix it..people are starting to notice it. Walker valley got an excellent coach. That team needs talent… they have great play book and great coach and discipline. Cleveland is VERY well coached with a championship winning playbook  but has zero talent because all the talent in this area go to Bradley for football.
mid Cleveland had Bradley’s talent the last few years would be Cleveland. Cleveland has the best high school football program as a whole around here but no feeder program and no talent.  All the players from middle school scatter to 3 different high schools walker,Bradley and Cleveland so…

bradley has the talent to match Oakland make no mistake about that. If they can get their discipline together before playoffs and a DRASTIC change to their playbook and start passing the ball. They’ll prove a lot of people wrong.. I’m leaving it at that. 

mill gove credit where credit is due and maryvilles track record is bar none the best Tennessee has ever seen for a duration of time. But having that said… there’s not another team in the state right now that has the talent as a whole that Bradley has right now. You know there’s truth in that. Maryvilles coach said it himself. We can’t stop them but we will try to contain them… he knows what I know and what you know… if boo or terry or Martin gets past the last man… you’re not catching them… it’s over.. and Bradley’s line is REALLLY good. Their defense is even better… best defense around. Held maryville off and completely shut down the running game. 

honestly I’m predicting beardon beats em and humbles em and they come back with vengeance in play offs. 

7 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

No man I’m not trying to dog maryville. I love that area and the people. Very military respecting community. I said on a “city council level” meaning it’s a huge deal… it’s being addressed big time.. obviously the council has nothing to do with it lol .look man Bradley has some serious problems. #1 the coach. Not very motivating. Not very strict. The players run the show. The coach is basically non existent. The playbook is trash, the players are thug acting, undisciplined, and not very respectful however there’s a lot and I mean ALOT of work going into this program to fix it..people are starting to notice it. Walker valley got an excellent coach. That team needs talent… they have great play book and great coach and discipline. Cleveland is VERY well coached with a championship winning playbook  but has zero talent because all the talent in this area go to Bradley for football.
mid Cleveland had Bradley’s talent the last few years would be Cleveland. Cleveland has the best high school football program as a whole around here but no feeder program and no talent.  All the players from middle school scatter to 3 different high schools walker,Bradley and Cleveland so…

bradley has the talent to match Oakland make no mistake about that. If they can get their discipline together before playoffs and a DRASTIC change to their playbook and start passing the ball. They’ll prove a lot of people wrong.. I’m leaving it at that. 

mill gove credit where credit is due and maryvilles track record is bar none the best Tennessee has ever seen for a duration of time. But having that said… there’s not another team in the state right now that has the talent as a whole that Bradley has right now. You know there’s truth in that. Maryvilles coach said it himself. We can’t stop them but we will try to contain them… he knows what I know and what you know… if boo or terry or Martin gets past the last man… you’re not catching them… it’s over.. and Bradley’s line is REALLLY good. Their defense is even better… best defense around. Held maryville off and completely shut down the running game. 

honestly I’m predicting beardon beats em and humbles em and they come back with vengeance in play offs. 

U sound dumb when u say cleveland has zero talent because everyone is going to Bradley. The way u are talking Bradley up, you’d think they’d won multiple titles but they can’t make it past the 1st round. Bradley got the QB from Rhea and Boo and all the sudden they are the 85 bears, kid stop it. If Bradley doesn’t win it this year, Floyd needs to retire because he will never in his lifetime see another team like he has this year. 

15 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

So what? Now you gotta jump on hoping Oakland can beat Bradley because maryville can’t. LOL wow…….. DErailed. And that’s fine. Oakland better hope… and by the way.. you’re saying Oakland has all these players.. who are they and what’s their rankings? I’m just curious I mean heck you’re acting like they’re already signed to NFL I haven’t even heard of a single player from there so go ahead

History lesson - that is the way Creasy likes it, 22 unknowns, next man up.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

History lesson - that is the way Creasy likes it, 22 unknowns, next man up.

Agreed and he has the hardware from Trousdale County to prove it.  Yes he has had some great athletes at Oakland but he can get the best out of whoever he has.   He's the difference maker in that program.