The Ridge (OR) @ McMinn County

SweetScience

No offense to oak ridge posters  I love you guys but your fans are acting like the biggest sore losers on the YouTube video. Someone even mentioned how none of the OR t posters have said one negative thing about the game. Said Gaddis should have the game investigated. You win some you lose some oak ridge is a good team I don't know why they are acting so upset over a non region game. Love the or t posters, but the casuals are acting like jerks on YouTube. 

3 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

No offense to oak ridge posters  I love you guys but your fans are acting like the biggest sore losers on the YouTube video. Someone even mentioned how none of the OR t posters have said one negative thing about the game. Said Gaddis should have the game investigated. You win some you lose some oak ridge is a good team I don't know why they are acting so upset over a non region game. Love the or t posters, but the casuals are acting like jerks on YouTube. 

Don’t pay them no mind, it’s always the worst ones who are the loudest in anything. It takes a strong person to remain humble, even in defeat. I’m as disappointed as anybody, but sometimes you just have to tip your cap to the other team.

Edited by SweetScience

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

Don’t pay them no mind, it’s always the worst ones who are the loudest in anything. It takes a strong person to remain humble, even in defeat. I’m as disappointed as anybody, but sometimes you just have to tip your cap to the other team.

Thank sweet, wish I could screenshot this thread and post it on the YouTube thing. Alot of obviously didn't know much they were acting like mcminn and oak ridge would be playing in round 1 of plays off lol I was like I don't see or or mc getting 4th in their regions