Littull and Yung Fellurs att Hardun Vallee

STARSNBARS

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This is the worst place in East Tennessee to go watch a football game. Bring your field glasses for this one. When you try to leave at the end of the game it's a nightmare. Thanks to Pilot we don't have to play on  cow pasture any more with the center of the field eaten out from goal line to goal line.

Yeah its a traffic nightmare getting out and the field is turned so the sun is right in the eyes of the home side and press box until it goes down, I certainly think Knox County could have done a better job placing the stadium when they built the school, it is pretty well land locked. Visitors side is very low and you need to be at the top to be able to see. 

The good news for Hardin Valley now is they have good coaches that are trying to build a program there, and you can tell they are better this year, although they don't have the players that Bearden or Farragut or Maryville have, but they will play hard and compete. 

2 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

You mean stand on the sidewalk. They’ve never let us on the track. 

Probably for the best. My memories on a track aren’t good anyway. I may just sit in the baseball bleachers, listen to the game, and pretend it’s our first baseball win in west Knox.

Edited by strongx

I'm going to set on the HVA side high up as possible just to hear what their fans say about Maryville. If HVA were an airplane it's best seats would all be Coach and the visitors side would be Baggage. They need a big sign out in front of that school that says worst place in Tennessee to come see a high school football game according to Barney.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'm going to set on the HVA side high up as possible just to hear what their fans say about Maryville. If HVA were an airplane it's best seats would all be Coach and the visitors side would be Baggage. They need a big sign out in front of that school that says worst place in Tennessee to come see a high school football game according to Barney.

Be honest Barney. You really aren’t going to the game. You will watch it on NFHS and gripe about the broadcast for 3-4 days afterwards.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, strongx said:

This game will be another opportunity to get better. Murvil should start getting some more guys back and is fairly deep when everyone is there. I can’t wait to go stand on the track.

sx eye like seein' thes yung ones git sum oppertunitties.....

W5 looked awful goodur (evun if'un he's jist 12 yeer old) and #93 unnurstainds whut hittin tha whole meens.....attacts tha LOS...runs wif a nice bodee leen and jist down't go down e-z ....purtee refreshin' frum whut weave seed urlier.....

And if'un we wood brang a LBer a littull moore oftun..........:popcorneater:

1 hour ago, Fandom101 said:

Be honest Barney. You really aren’t going to the game. You will watch it on NFHS and gripe about the broadcast for 3-4 days afterwards.

I'm going to get off my horse on the NFHS and let them fix the camera issues for themselves. I believe they'll get things worked out. I love a really good broadcast of a high school game and right off the top of my head Bradley Central and Oak Ridge do a great job. I also enjoy the interviews someone is doing with Derek Hunt each week. I plan on being there but mark it down I'm not about to set in those crumy bleachers you have to bring a telescope if you want to see anything at all from.

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

sx eye like seein' thes yung ones git sum oppertunitties.....

W5 looked awful goodur (evun if'un he's jist 12 yeer old) and #93 unnurstainds whut hittin tha whole meens.....attacts tha LOS...runs wif a nice bodee leen and jist down't go down e-z ....purtee refreshin' frum whut weave seed urlier.....

And if'un we wood brang a LBer a littull moore oftun..........:popcorneater:

Competition usually helps. U think #93 can play any D? Not pressuring the QB is asking for trouble with the game today. Most good HS QBs can throw it nowadays unless someone is about to hit them.