Littull and Yung Fellurs att Hardun Vallee

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

When I see a running back with a number in the 90's my first thoughts are we're at the bottom of the barrel. Don't let this one fool you like it did me. This has been a great surprise. This kid can he hit the hole like bull and keep those feet moving.

Maybe he and the DE (#9) can switch. Lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

When I see a running back with a number in the 90's my first thoughts are we're at the bottom of the barrel. Don't let this one fool you like it did me. This has been a great surprise. This kid can he hit the hole like bull and keep those feet moving.

Story on the street is 93 was the only number available when he returned to the team this summer.  The young chap wore 21 in spring practice, but decided the pasture was greener across town and left the team.  That must have not worked out and was back on team late summer, a couple weeks before practice started.  Get a program at a game, you won't see him in the program except for the roster, no pictures or profile like all other soph's get.

1 minute ago, BELTSNBUCKLES said:

Story on the street is 93 was the only number available when he returned to the team this summer.  The young chap wore 21 in spring practice, but decided the pasture was greener across town and left the team.  That must have not worked out and was back on team late summer, a couple weeks before practice started.  Get a program at a game, you won't see him in the program except for the roster, no pictures or profile like all other soph's get.

Is this a recent common theme with guys they would have normally kept, now going to Alcoa?

43 minutes ago, BELTSNBUCKLES said:

Thanks for the info. I was looking for my program this weekend I couldn't find it to look him up. Maybe that Greener pasture had fire ants and soil briars.