Littull and Yung Fellurs att Hardun Vallee

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Who will be coming back? I know ya'll lost a RB but thought he was done for the year. 

Too many injuries to count. The RT was back last week. The QB is probably a couple of more weeks away. I think the DE is healing and will be closer to 100%. Hopefully, the RB that got knocked out last week is back. The first RB you speak of has not canceled his season…yet. It’s been so bad that even the buttback pulled a groin as he raced back to the sideline when the young ball coach yelled “get your butt back over here!”

2 hours ago, strongx said:

Too many injuries to count. The RT was back last week. The QB is probably a couple of more weeks away. I think the DE is healing and will be closer to 100%. Hopefully, the RB that got knocked out last week is back. The first RB you speak of has not canceled his season…yet. It’s been so bad that even the buttback pulled a groin as he raced back to the sideline when the young ball coach yelled “get your butt back over here!”

Wow that is a lot even for a program such as Maryville. I am sure that the backups there would start at most other schools though. Maybe they can rest this week to get ready for the rest of the season. 

15 hours ago, strongx said:

Competition usually helps. U think #93 can play any D? Not pressuring the QB is asking for trouble with the game today. Most good HS QBs can throw it nowadays unless someone is about to hit them.

sx eye thaink #93 cood problee play ennywhur ewe putt him becaws "playurs maik plays"....

And yes onn pressurin' tha quoatabaick......Eye ain't nevur ben much ov a 7 on 7 fellur ennyhow...

:popcorneater:

On 9/17/2023 at 10:50 AM, strongx said:

This game will be another opportunity to get better. Murvil should start getting some more guys back and is fairly deep when everyone is there. I can’t wait to go stand on the track.

On 9/17/2023 at 1:31 PM, rebelwoman87 said:

You mean stand on the sidewalk. They’ve never let us on the track. 

That place is locked down pretty tight. The first row on the home side is over 100 ft from the sideline. The first row on the visitors side is only 80 ft from the sideline, but it's low. You are better off backing a truck up to the fence and sitting in the bed. 

52 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

That place is locked down pretty tight. The first row on the home side is over 100 ft from the sideline. The first row on the visitors side is only 80 ft from the sideline, but it's low. You are better off backing a truck up to the fence and sitting in the bed. 

Toss up between HVA and Carter as to which is the worst stadium in Knox County to see a football game. 

Both just hideous. 

Edited by HTV