East Rob vs Smith Co

Chiefbigfoot

7 hours ago, GBO52 said:

Ehh, I don’t see that. I think this year is the most talented team East has had for a loooong time.  

Not saying they aren’t talented but also when ER is at Westmoreland tomorrow. Look at how many sophomores are on the field. I know the freshman QB maybe another freshman somewhere @Chiefbigfootcan probably narrow it down better than I can . I just know they are still really young

Penalties can’t be used as an excuse when it’s a recurring problem. 200 penalty yards give or take vs Monterey, 125 against SC, and not sure of the numbers from the other games but the flags have been flying all season. Coach needs to get control of his team. Everytime someone makes a tackle they get up and celebrate like it’s the NFL. It’s just goofy to me. No matter how good you believe you are, you aren’t going to get anywhere being that undisciplined 

2 hours ago, Tjoe99 said:

Penalties can’t be used as an excuse when it’s a recurring problem. 200 penalty yards give or take vs Monterey, 125 against SC, and not sure of the numbers from the other games but the flags have been flying all season. Coach needs to get control of his team. Everytime someone makes a tackle they get up and celebrate like it’s the NFL. It’s just goofy to me. No matter how good you believe you are, you aren’t going to get anywhere being that undisciplined 

ER was 17 flags for 114 and SC was 11 flags for 91.Refs were flag happy.Alot of unecessary flags

3 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

ER was 17 flags for 114 and SC was 11 flags for 91.Refs were flag happy.Alot of unecessary flags

Forrest vs Cannon County game saw about 30 accepted penalties between the teams for close to 300 yards. Forrest was called for 4 illegal chop blocks in one game. The officials and coaches need to get on same page with some of these calls. The "new" horse collar penalty is another that is applied inconsistently from crew to crew.

7 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

Not saying they aren’t talented but also when ER is at Westmoreland tomorrow. Look at how many sophomores are on the field. I know the freshman QB maybe another freshman somewhere @Chiefbigfootcan probably narrow it down better than I can . I just know they are still really young

Most talented East Rob teams imo were

1. 22’ East Rob…would have boat raced smith co in my opinion. Same athletes but a 10x better o line than this year.

2. 23’ East Rob

3. 19’ East Rob- would have won a lot more games if swift never got injured.

4. 21’ East Rob