Oak Ridge vs Clinton

92Dragon

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

Dozier is amazing, but OR needs to find someone else to help him or he's gonna be too banged up for the playoffs. 

Congratulations to OR! Great game to watch as a highschool football fan!

Yep. The 2cd team TB is a smaller sophomore. I just don't think he could handle serious PT except against weak teams.

I'm afraid you're right on Dozier getting banged up will take it's toll.

How Clinton gonna cheat so bad and still lose.Running that mouth all offseason but forgot games had to be played.I love seeing Don in that ugly orange and black looking lost and confused as ever.Clinton people really bought in to Coach Keith but surely see through the bs now.Quit going and recruiting all the East TN malcontents that nobdy else wants to put up with and play with Clinton players.That man obsessed with Oak Ridge and thought getting anybody from Oak Ridge was a big win for him.Didnt even realize he was just helping us out so we dont have to deal with them and some of their crazy parents.Poor kids on his team still never seen Clinton beat Oak Ridge.What will he try next

• Like 2

6 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

How Clinton gonna cheat so bad and still lose.Running that mouth all offseason but forgot games had to be played.I love seeing Don in that ugly orange and black looking lost and confused as ever.Clinton people really bought in to Coach Keith but surely see through the bs now.Quit going and recruiting all the East TN malcontents that nobdy else wants to put up with and play with Clinton players.That man obsessed with Oak Ridge and thought getting anybody from Oak Ridge was a big win for him.Didnt even realize he was just helping us out so we dont have to deal with them and some of their crazy parents.Poor kids on his team still never seen Clinton beat Oak Ridge.What will he try next

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. So there you have it. 

• Like 1