Eagleton visits Wartburg

BarneySox2007

1 hour ago, crow said:

Those brothers are very good on defense. Especially the younger one, 55 maybe? He’s a sophomore. 

The one that stood out to me was 19 on the defensive line. Big and fast for his age. I’m surprised he’s not playing for the maroon or red and black team over in Blount county but I could see him ending up there.

26 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm not into running up scores but I'd beat the football out of them if I had the chance. Its nothing about the kids but we petted Grace until they built a powerhouse. Kids are not gonna move in there if they are getting hammered. We don't need a mini Alcoa in with these small rural public schools. In my opion, they should be private, several more out there in the same boat, charter,magnet ,city,institute,arts and science and so on, many of them are just athletic magnets. Only way this ever gets addressed is to look at rural and Urban, until then you will always have small rurals playing small urban stacked teams.

GCA got hammered in the early years and they still built. Eagleton is coming. If not ‘24 then probably ‘25. We better get W’s while we can. 

34 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm not into running up scores but I'd beat the football out of them if I had the chance. Its nothing about the kids but we petted Grace until they built a powerhouse. Kids are not gonna move in there if they are getting hammered. We don't need a mini Alcoa in with these small rural public schools. In my opion, they should be private, several more out there in the same boat, charter,magnet ,city,institute,arts and science and so on, many of them are just athletic magnets. Only way this ever gets addressed is to look at rural and Urban, until then you will always have small rurals playing small urban stacked teams.

Correct!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Summit22 said:

The one that stood out to me was 19 on the defensive line. Big and fast for his age. I’m surprised he’s not playing for the maroon or red and black team over in Blount county but I could see him ending up there.

First year ever playing football, family is from Haiti. The only sports he had ever played before midway through July this year were soccer and basketball.