Greenback at Oneida

BarneySox2007

All I know is we are about 6 hours from kickoff. Chatter is getting chippy. It feels like "old school" Oneida and Greenback heading into tonight. Greenback feel like they have momentum coming off two-straight wins. Oneida the same off their third-straight victory. Bragging rights are up for grabs, but more importantly, I feel like its much needed momentum heading into the second half of the regular season that is the fighting factor in this one. Should be a fun one in Jim May Stadium this evening! #OneidaPride

10 minutes ago, gcapride said:

LOL!!!! You smoked those fools like a Havana!!!! This is quality entertainment!

Well every time someone tries to run the old multiple accounts scam there’s always someone willing to help expose it. If my sources decide to go public I’ll gladly give credit where it’s due but until then you know how the game works :ph34r:

#maketheTgreatagain :roflolk:

Edited by crow

4 minutes ago, crow said:

Well every time someone tries to run the old multiple accounts scam there’s always someone willing to help expose it. If my sources decide to go public I’ll gladly give credit where it’s due but until then you know how the game works :ph34r:

Can't wait until Holmes and Watson blows this case wide open. 

4 minutes ago, MoonMan57 said:

Can't wait until Holmes and Watson blows this case wide open. 

Already open and closed Barn, you can put your bullet back in your pocket. Just pay more attention to what accounts you’re logged into from now on. Better yet, just do like most and use one for all your posts :D

If I see ya at a game I’ll come say hi :roflol:

Edited by crow

14 minutes ago, crow said:

#maketheTgreatagain :roflolk:

#maketheTgreatagain   I love it! If these guys only knew how me and you used to go at each others throats on here!!! 

Just now, gcapride said:

#maketheTgreatagain   I love it! If these guys only knew how me and you used to go at each others throats on here!!! 

Yep and because neither of us hid behind a screen name we were and still are friends and keep in contact all these years later. It’s definitely different. Honestly I don’t think I’d join if I’d just found this site. It’s just that different now. 

41 minutes ago, OHSKidd2150 said:

All I know is we are about 6 hours from kickoff. Chatter is getting chippy. It feels like "old school" Oneida and Greenback heading into tonight. Greenback feel like they have momentum coming off two-straight wins. Oneida the same off their third-straight victory. Bragging rights are up for grabs, but more importantly, I feel like its much needed momentum heading into the second half of the regular season that is the fighting factor in this one. Should be a fun one in Jim May Stadium this evening! #OneidaPride

I hope it is a Classic!