3. Coalfield              5-0    112     3

4. Moore County      5-0   109     4

5. McKenzie             4-1     91     5

6. Whitwell                5-0    76     6

7. MASE                   3-1    71     7

8. Union City             3-2    49     8

9. Clay County          3-2    17    NR

10. Collinwood          3-1    14    NR

Others receiving votes: Cloudland 11. Sale Creek 8. West Carroll 5. Gordonsville 5. Gleason 4. Middle College 2. Greenback 1. Jellico 1. Oliver Springs 1.

Wow!!We beat 2 powerhouses in Harriman and Oakdale and we get our name in the paper.

5 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Who's the second best team in the east after South Pitt? And not hearing much out of Mase. Is Kumaro Brown playing? I know there not playing tough competition right now but how good are they?

I'd say Coalfield, followed by Gordonsville then Whitwell. But I haven't seen any of them play so I can't say for sure.

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Wow!!We beat 2 powerhouses in Harriman and Oakdale and we get our name in the paper.

I’m predicting Greenback to be looking from the stands the 1st week of November. Watching film of Greenback, Rockwood and Midway and OS beats Greenback. 
Greenback is 1 dimensional and that 1 dimension isn’t very good  Rockwood and Midway are decent teams and they will beat GB but it will be close. OS beats GB by 30. My prediction for the region  

1) CF

2) OS

3) Oakdale

4) Rockwood

5) Greenback 

6) Midway

7) Harriman

8) Sunbright

Edited by Weatherman
Wrong info

2 hours ago, Weatherman said:

I’m predicting Greenback to be looking from the stands the 1st week of November. Watching film of Greenback, Rockwood and Midway and OS beats Greenback. 
Greenback is 1 dimensional and that 1 dimension isn’t very good  Rockwood and Midway are decent teams and they will beat GB but it will be close. OS beats GB by 30. My prediction for the region  

1) CF

2) OS

3) Oakdale

4) Rockwood

5) Greenback 

6) Midway

7) Harriman

8) Sunbright

:roflolk:

4 hours ago, Weatherman said:

1) CF

2) OS

3) Oakdale

4) Rockwood

5) Greenback 

6) Midway

7) Harriman

8) Sunbright

If we get beat my Midway and Rockwood they need to run the whole staff out of town the same night!