What's going on in Sweetwater with the coach suspension.

BarneySox2007

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

It would really be nice if officials were paid a lot more to entice new ones to enter the field. Something has to happen sooner or later or we're going to Wednesday Night games. From what I hear most new ones are being given games a hundred miles away which causes most to quit.

I don't think payment is the issue, they're paid pretty well for 4 hours work. I think how they're treated makes a lot of them get out or never get in.

I heard that the Freshman QB threw an interception with seconds left on the clock to lose the game. How many has that boy thrown in only a few games? 10+? Them parents got what they asked for. It’s karma. And even when the kid gets older the Sweetwater teams is going to be worse than this years. Them boys aren’t good coming up at all. I feel so sorry for them kids. Those sweetwater coaches shouldn’t even coach pop Warner. They got some guy who never played football ever and knows zero about the game as their middle school HC. Sweetwater has some athletes. Good linebackers & that running back they got is a  beast. Them boys should transfer if they got a goal to play college football 

On 10/5/2023 at 7:33 PM, Deeper said:

It's difficult for a teacher to switch schools midway through a semester Einstein.  He will leave at the end of this semester most likely.   Most opportunities arrive at the end of the school year though so it might be then. 

Maybe if you all should’ve addressed an issue with a coach at the end of the season too, genius. That boy threw double digit interceptions in what, 4 games? losing to terrible teams. Polk County???? Chatt Central???? Tyner??? Loudon isn’t anything special. You and your terrible community did all of that so a JV kid could play QB all the while ruining a season for kids. You all should be ashamed. The season will end early for you guys all by choice. Slover’s son was way better than #10. Ain’t nothing sweet about that water haha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, VolsUntilIDie said:

Maybe if you all should’ve addressed an issue with a coach at the end of the season too, genius. That boy threw double digit interceptions in what, 4 games? losing to terrible teams. Polk County???? Chatt Central???? Tyner??? Loudon isn’t anything special. You and your terrible community did all of that so a JV kid could play QB all the while ruining a season for kids. You all should be ashamed. The season will end early for you guys all by choice. Slover’s son was way better than #10. Ain’t nothing sweet about that water haha

You speak the truth!

• Upvote 2

On 10/20/2023 at 2:42 PM, VolsUntilIDie said:

Great Post...About sums it up in Sweetwater for 2023.