Dresden vs Union City

Sherdog

21 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Not really sure what to think of this game. Outside of Ensworth for UC,  Dresden has faced 4 quality opponants and won easily. I see UC with only one win over a quality opponant in Dyer Co.  Strength of schedule certainly favors Dresden overall. Dresden has to have improved alot over when I saw them in the pre season. 

Unless something drastically changes this week, I lean towards Dresden in this game.

I wouldn't call a barn burner shoot out with Westview winning easily... just saying. Ha

If Dresden wins over UC, and if we win out rest of the way.. I do believe 1A Regions 5-8 will have to come through Dresden as we'll be the overall #1 ranked team. Even if MASE is ranked #1 in Region 8, they'll have to come here this year if we both keep winning until we both meet. Winners of Reg.5 vs 6 will have to come to Dresden too. If that happens to be McKenzie, the defending champs, talk about a revenge match motivation. OH WOW! To beat Lions here with so much on the line.. dude.. them Rebels will be sky-high for that game if it happens to happen. Man what a happening THAT would be, wouldn't it? ..

Yes, yes, I know.. I Know.. trust me I KNOW.. that is LOTS OF IF'S and waaaaaay too far ahead preliminary prognosticating, sho' 'nuff is.. just making conversations. Were if's, and's, & but's all candies & nuts, we'd all have a merry christmas. I get it.
 This year.. I will predict as I do every single year for the last decade or more, Dresden Lions will win the gold, and we will do so in convincing fashion along the way., As a fan, I respect & admire & envy what UC has done in sports & in their a stress & emphasis on academics for their players too.. however, as a diehard black & gold nutcase, this week, Friday night, in UC, in front of an overflowing stadium of rabid fans, with so much on the line as far as playoff seedings go, our Lions will come through with another W. And do so in convincing style. 

17 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

If Dresden wins over UC, and if we win out rest of the way.. I do believe 1A Regions 5-8 will have to come through Dresden as we'll be the overall #1 ranked team. Even if MASE is ranked #1 in Region 8, they'll have to come here this year if we both keep winning until we both meet. Winners of Reg.5 vs 6 will have to come to Dresden too. If that happens to be McKenzie, the defending champs, talk about a revenge match motivation. OH WOW! To beat Lions here with so much on the line.. dude.. them Rebels will be sky-high for that game if it happens to happen. Man what a happening THAT would be, wouldn't it? ..

Yes, yes, I know.. I Know.. trust me I KNOW.. that is LOTS OF IF'S and waaaaaay too far ahead preliminary prognosticating, sho' 'nuff is.. just making conversations. Were if's, and's, & but's all candies & nuts, we'd all have a merry christmas. I get it.
 This year.. I will predict as I do every single year for the last decade or more, Dresden Lions will win the gold, and we will do so in convincing fashion along the way., As a fan, I respect & admire & envy what UC has done in sports & in their a stress & emphasis on academics for their players too.. however, as a diehard black & gold nutcase, this week, Friday night, in UC, in front of an overflowing stadium of rabid fans, with so much on the line as far as playoff seedings go, our Lions will come through with another W. And do so in convincing style. 

We shall see. You all have a great team but the underdog role is what we like. Bring on the Lions.