1.)  Loretto (vs Peabody)

2.)  Lewis County (vs Milan)

3.)  Mt. Pleasant (at Riverside)

4.)  Waverly (at Huntingdon)

1.)  Huntingdon (vs Waverly)

2.)  Riverside (vs Mt. Pleasant)

3.)  Milan (at Lewis County)

4.)  Peabody (at Loretto)

I know it would be difficult to schedule but I'd even love to see an Adamsville (6-4) vs East Hickman (5-5) "Bowl Game" get scheduled on Thursday night next week as a bit of an appetizer for next Friday's games.  Both of those teams are very solid #5 finishers who will be tough luck teams that just missed the playoffs this season.  They would both be playoff qualifiers in any other 2A region in the state.  

Riverside may have their hands full with Mt. Pleasant. I’d still pick DC to win, but if MP comes ready it could be a good game. 
I think Huntington wins easily, Waverly has to many starters out to make this even close. But ya never know. 
I was impressed with LC last night. They were the most complete team I think Waverly played. Loretto was good too, and maybe that long bus ride had them a little foggy last Friday. 
Now I’m headed out in the woods with my daughter! 

Edited by FastEddieDavis

2 hours ago, FastEddieDavis said:

Riverside may have their hands full with Mt. Pleasant. I’d still pick DC to win, but if MP comes ready it could be a good game. 
I think Huntington wins easily, Waverly has to many starters out to make this even close. But ya never know. 
I was impressed with LC last night. They were the most complete team I think Waverly played. Loretto was good too, and maybe that long bus ride had them a little foggy last Friday. 

Mt Pleasant doesn’t have any defense. It showed last night against Loretto

2 hours ago, FastEddieDavis said:

Let me know how you do! Me and Aubrie are headed in ourselves. Riverside will win by 21 in my opinion