MARION AT FORREST 2023

GeneralForrest

23 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

People that are saying that don't watch this team every week. I've seen them play maybe 5 good quarters all year.

Sounds like you played bad tonight and still won. That’s the mark of a good team. I still believe you have the most talented team in the east. Congrats on another big win. 

1 hour ago, CoyDillard said:

Rockets beat themselves tonight. Played a very good game except for all the personal fouls. Have to get those under control to win tight games. 

I'm not sure generals take on Eli is all correct.  I saw a punishing ground game from the rockets but they have no shot to throw the ball with the qb.  They are handicapped a little.  Meanwhile Marion has to be able to throw with 9 men in the box.  We ran one misdirection play and scored on it.  Our offense is so predictable that most dcs have called the plays out before we run them.  There has to be a little creativity at some point. 

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I'm not sure generals take on Eli is all correct.  I saw a punishing ground game from the rockets but they have no shot to throw the ball with the qb.  They are handicapped a little.  Meanwhile Marion has to be able to throw with 9 men in the box.  We ran one misdirection play and scored on it.  Our offense is so predictable that most dcs have called the plays out before we run them.  There has to be a little creativity at some point. 

They only have 3 pass play 

slant,z route and screens 

easy to predict when they throw slant 

11 hours ago, oldfaithful said:

Marion escapes with a win 21-12. Forrest was their own worst enemy in this game. 

I listened to some of the game. It seems like quite a few times the Rockets had a good play, or were in a favorable situation and would get penalized. They took themselves out just enough to lose it would appear.

20 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

General almost "lulled" everyone to sleep on this game.  :shock: