Oak Ridge @ Farragut

SweetScience

That....was an enjoyable game and about the best OR has played since the win over West in the 2020 semifinals. No doubt the best game so far this season. Nice job by the defense of bend but don't break and keeping them out of the end zone. Offense was really good in the first half, putting up 21 points and moving the ball on long drives. Some really nice play calling too. Kicking was good too, the 42 yard field goal attempt was just a tick wide but had the distance. Kickoffs to the end zone were nice.  Long time coming to dispense with the wine and cheese crowd in their house. 35-3.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Farragut has played a gauntlet of a schedule. Not to take anything away from us, we looked great and played a complete game, but I have a feeling they’re starting to feel that schedule, if you know what I mean.

Definitely one of the toughest, if not the toughest schedules in the state. Much better team than their record indicates.

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Farragut has played a gauntlet of a schedule. Not to take anything away from us, we looked great and played a complete game, but I have a feeling they’re starting to feel that schedule, if you know what I mean.

SS have they given up bc since they lost to West they have lost by different margins these other 4 times. Oddly enough they could beat HVA and Maryville and still make the playoffs. I dont think it will happen but shocked by that score.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

SS have they given up bc since they lost to West they have lost by different margins these other 4 times. Oddly enough they could beat HVA and Maryville and still make the playoffs. I dont think it will happen but shocked by that score.

I don’t think they’ve given up by any means, but I would say they could be worn down. I mean, with that schedule, it isn’t too far fetched.