Henry County @ Beech

MSURacer

Just now, MrFootball71 said:

BigRed88 only posts when they win.  Other HC posters are on the Region 7 board all the time.  BigRed88 has zero posts on that board.  Called being a fair weather fan.  Embarrassment to a great program.  

The truth is after this game both teams and coaches know they were in a dog fight. A well played game by two tough teams. A few ignorant comments by one delusional fan. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

Hats off to Beech for a great game played. Both teams made great plays and I thought it would be a one score game, didn’t realize it would be one point. HC had a couple of starters out last night and need to get healthy for a playoff run.

HC also has several juniors and some sophomores starting. By my count, 6/7 will return on D and the roughly the same on O. Losing our QB will hurt, he’s a calm lead by example type and the team rallies behind him. However, we have a young gun 9th grader I really like. I’ve seen some real potential over the last few years out of him. 

Agreed about the 9th grader if it’s the same one I’m thinking of. He’s been impressive this year in limited varsity snaps.

Who were we missing?