South Pittsburg vs Chattanooga prep. Will the Pirates keep rolling?

Geno

29 minutes ago, powerp said:

I’m glad the next few games are at home. If you don’t have a stadium you shouldn’t be allowed to host…that’s just me though.

I like the road trips but I won't be making this one.   Some Memphis schools share the same fields also.   I think It would be too much of a financial hardship to make a team travel every game.  

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Say a prayer for @sportman and his family.

Say a prayer for @PiRaTe._.MiKe.

Say a prayer for Israel.

Say a prayer for our Country.

Say a prayer for each other,  of course. 

Go Pirates!!

Thank you brother. Still have a ways to go. Going to take some time to get over this. I'll be listening in tonight for sure on the radio!! Go Pirates!!

7 hours ago, tradertwo said:

That Drunken Sailor man said that Grider's balls were warped and had knots on 'em... Geno could feel Stone's balls to find out if they were smooth and im not joking. A few years ago the Pirates kicked one of Griders balls crooked and their season was over. You no im not joking to.

I guarantee if Geno could punt Dandy Don's knotted warped balls 70+ yards,  he should be able to see why we can't kick Stone Colds thru the uprights.  

On 10/11/2023 at 5:20 PM, The Drunken Sailor said:

Don Grider had an issue with kickers getting to play with the good balls. Punts, kickoffs and extras points all got the balls that had knots, laces that were coming out, or warped spots.

I'm surprised anyone ever made an extra point.

I believe it was The Eraser that was kicking of in 1986 at Gordonsville.  He put nearly every kickoff over the end zone and into the parking lot.  The Gordy fans were parked there and you could here a huge groan in the stands when a ball went thud of a car hood or top.

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I guarantee if Geno could punt Dandy Don's knotted warped balls 70+ yards,  he should be able to see why we can't kick Stone Colds thru the uprights.  

A 70 yarder was far and few between but still happened. No matter how good I could punt or kick I could never beat Randy Kirkpatrick in PP&K