Lewis County vs PURE Academy

Pizzpatriot2

4 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Which leads me to my next point. Should region 6 take region 5 more seriously..(at least the fans)? 

Without a doubt. I don't know enough about any of them to figure how a game against a region 6 opponent would go, but LC has some impressive win's/scores, Loretto has the "0" and a win against Lewis, and I think that Mt. Pleasant could be more athletic and talented than either of them. Could be leaving someone out that's capable of a playoff win, but in a loser goes home game any region 6 team should be nervous against these three.

9 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Every time you talk about the Lewis county football team you were talking about kids. That is who makes up the Lewis county football team is kids. You can say it 1000 times if you like that you don’t talk about kids and run them down but that doesn’t make it true. And I was man enough to own up to my mistake too bad you aren’t. Everybody on here sees it.

It is totally different. You ran down a single kid and was absolutely called out for it and put in your place. Kuddos for owning up to it but that has no relation to me.

I have never singled out a single kid and for you to stretch something into that or equitable to that is not only a misnomer but just plain incorrect.

There exists something called the silent majority and you, my friend, are not their leader.

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

It is totally different. You ran down a single kid and was absolutely called out for it and put in your place. Kuddos for owning up to it but that has no relation to me.

I have never singled out a single kid and for you to stretch something into that or equitable to that is not only a misnomer but just plain incorrect.

There exists something called the silent majority and you, my friend, are not their leader.

Who makes up the Lewis Co team?  I’ll wait. And no everyone agrees with me. That’s why you are the most unliked person on here.  And your right. What i did has no relation to you cause your not man enough to own your wrong doings.  But answer my question.  

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

On 10/7/2023 at 9:27 AM, Reg52AAFan said:

I’m going to ignore @Pizzpatriot2 just for the simple fact that I know kids of LC football team get on here and enjoy reading what people have to say. 

9 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Who makes up the Lewis Co team?  I’ll wait.

Here's your answer BPM.

Football (sports in general) can't really be discussed without some criticisms...what we all need to remember is that kids read this stuff too and that if you wouldn't be comfortable looking a 15 year old in the eye and telling them something, you probably shouldn't hit "submit reply" and put it out there for them to see. I'm old school in my ways, partly because I had coaches who really dressed us down for effort, for preparation, and for mental mistakes. We got yelled at and punished for play that the coaches knew were beneath what we could do, but we understood that it was for our benefit, and some of the hardest to please were/are still the most loved by the team. That's completely different than slinging mud at every opportunity toward a particular team for no fault of their own, week after week, and season after season after season. What makes it even worse is that they're not only called out for failure but slandered for their success.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Here's your answer BPM.

Football (sports in general) can't really be discussed without some criticisms...what we all need to remember is that kids read this stuff too and that if you wouldn't be comfortable looking a 15 year old in the eye and telling them something, you probably shouldn't hit "submit reply" and put it out there for them to see. I'm old school in my ways, partly because I had coaches who really dressed us down for effort, for preparation, and for mental mistakes. We got yelled at and punished for play that the coaches knew were beneath what we could do, but we understood that it was for our benefit, and some of the hardest to please were/are still the most loved by the team. That's completely different than slinging mud at every opportunity toward a particular team for no fault of their own, week after week, and season after season after season. What makes it even worse is that they're not only called out for failure but slandered for their success.

Great post. I agree 100%

On 10/8/2023 at 10:37 AM, tradertwo said:

Here's your answer BPM.

On 10/8/2023 at 11:38 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Great post. I agree 100%

1000%!

BPM, you probably need to change your signature from bring the wood to Running for the Woods.

14 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

1000%!

BPM, you probably need to change your signature from bring the wood to Running for the Woods.

You just agreed with him. Evidence that you are too stupid to know he was talking about your actions in a negative way. Lol. Anyways.. care to answer my question yet or will you keep deflecting. Truthfully, everyone knows the answer and your continuous deflection proves it. 

16 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You just agreed with him. Evidence that you are too stupid to know he was talking about your actions in a negative way. Lol. Anyways.. care to answer my question yet or will you keep deflecting. Truthfully, everyone knows the answer and your continuous deflection proves it. 

So, let me get this straight: I am so in your head that you have become single sourced in your obsession of me that you cannot see simple sarcasm with the "1000%" post? 

All that you have done is open up the knowledge that Milan is a classification dodger. So, I'm going to give you the moniker of Dodger. No wonder you are so defensive of Hohenwald. Where they dodge competition during the season, you guys completely change divisions! LOL This is crazy, but humorous. I'm wondering if this means Milan is "paper champions" too?