Huntington/Milan

Jeremiah

52 minutes ago, PeskyPole said:

Guess he was lucky in ‘20, ‘21 and ‘22. 
Maybe he has just found a kink in this overly complicated offense. 

Not commenting on what's "lucky", but also first games of the season... Huntingdon plays McKenzie in week 1. Hasn't been great for the mustangs the last few years, but the team McKenzie plays in week 1 is also never the same team, in terms of execution, that region teams see later in the year. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Not commenting on what's "lucky", but also first games of the season... Huntingdon plays McKenzie in week 1. Hasn't been great for the mustangs the last few years, but the team McKenzie plays in week 1 is also never the same team, in terms of execution, that region teams see later in the year. 

No doubt

9 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

McKenzie has the same opportunity to grow throughout the season as well. Would like to say that if Dresden is so “lucky” to see the Rebels again the result may be very different than the previous one. 

Good luck the rest of the way. Big fan of #12 Hutcherson

On 10/8/2023 at 1:48 PM, Croppygenius said:

Those corndogs were the hardest hitting team the Mustangs have faced in a long time. The 2017 game at Cornersville was brutal. That big nose and the QB/LB were big time hitters. Cornersville never took a snap inside our 20 except for extra points and beat us 14-13. Threw it over our head twice. Our QB really took some shots. Think our game plan against the Bulldogs was solid, we just fell a little short. Now the 2nd Cornersville game at Huntingdon was not one of Swensons better efforts. He was determined to bust it right up Cornersville's gut and wouldn't adjust when it wasn't working. Stubbornness is his worst trait. Swenson's not perfect but puts a quality team on the field each season in a small 2a school. To me he's the best coach in West Tennessee and I think his record proves it.

I still say you guys were the better team more talented. I watched them in the championship game and wasn’t impressed. The best coach doesn’t call the same play if isn’t working. He is good but not the best.  Does he coach the oline ? I would say that person is the best coach on the team 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 7:39 PM, Tide21 said:

I still say you guys were the better team more talented. I watched them in the championship game and wasn’t impressed. The best coach doesn’t call the same play if isn’t working. He is good but not the best.  Does he coach the oline ? I would say that person is the best coach on the team 

This "Tide" guy really has a problem with the Huntingdon HC.  My guess is that he is a HC and has had his teeth kicked in a few times by the stangs.