Bearden @ OR

SweetScience

4 minutes ago, bounder said:

Bearden had a bunch of Big Ole Linemen and they sorta pushed our guys around a bunch. Overall thought we had a good game. We just scored too quickly on our last touchdown. haha if that's possible. think we gave Bearden all they wanted.  

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Yea, wish we could have had that bomb with no time left for Bearden to come back!

OR made a lot of stops and played Great but as the game wore on Bearden wears you down then they eventually get that break for a TD. They do count on games to go all 4 quarters. They are a Beast but they might struggle with a team that passes well. But to get a team that passes well and has a good defense will be hard. However Love the way Bearden plays conservative and gets behind the plow. 

4 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

OR passed the ball very well tonight, but had a hard time running on that Bearden defense 

Yeah OR did pass well. That mix run pass worked well. Good practice game for the region Playoffs. OR could go farther than I would expect 1st year coach. Sounds like this coach will take the cats far. 

25 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Having Thompson AND Merriweather makes Bearden run game hard to stop. Thompson is good, but the combo is the trick.

Brody Smith is back as well, and on defense, Ethan Hill will be back, even though our D line looked pretty dominant without him. He’s definitely a leader on that line, and he’s only a sophomore. So it will be good to have him back. I wonder what the coaches will do next week against Morristown. I mean, I don’t think they’ve won a game all season, which is very good for us. We practically have a bye week, and Bradley Central has played their rivals, whom they will probably demolish,but Cleveland will probably put up the fight, maybe even stomp on Boo Carter or another star player on Bradley.

11 hours ago, ipb7 said:

Derek made some adjustments at halftime. Helped the run and pass game and the D, but, Bearden's OL just flat wore our DL down to a frazzle late. Still, fun game against a real good team, I ain't too sad about it.

This right there. I said Derek would outcoach Jones, but Bearden had a few more players to make a difference. Game of the month so far, mayve even the season as far as entertaining up until the end.

Both Teams will have long runs in the postseason.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

This right there. I said Derek would outcoach Jones, but Bearden had a few more players to make a difference. Game of the month so far, mayve even the season as far as entertaining up until the end.

Both Teams will have long runs in the postseason.

Y'all know how i feel about Derek. Great coach, and he has put together a really good staff.  

But it's past time for some of the naysayers to admit that you have been wrong about JJ and his staff.  They are pretty danged solid, too. 

Edited by HTV
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, HTV said:

Y'all know how i feel about Derek. Great coach, and he has put together a really good staff.  

Bit it's past time for some of the naysayers to admit that you have been wrong about JJ and his staff.  They are pretty danged solid, too. 

They would all have to be put 6 feet deep before they admit that HTV and we both know that.

or 4 feet however deep you dig a grave.

Edited by Dawgz4life

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Bit it's past time for some of the naysayers to admit that you have been wrong about JJ and his staff.  They are pretty danged solid, too. 

I didnt say Josh and his staff were horrible...I have great respect for him and his staff. I just would pick Rang between the 2 head to head and if I had to pick a guy to coach my team between the 2.

Cant go wrong with either. Look no further than what he has done with Bearden these last couple years.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

I didnt say Josh and his staff were horrible...I have great respect for him and his staff. I just would pick Rang between the 2 head to head and if I had to pick a guy to coach my team between the 2.

Cant go wrong with either. Look no further than what he has done with Bearden these last couple years.

Wasn't pointing a finger at you.   

Just a general statement to those who still see him as a "liitle league coach."  

• Like 1