Undefeated Red Rebels Freshmen and JV Host Bearden today

rebelwoman87

10 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

This is simple. Give me score of Bearden vs Alcoa Freshman and JV Games. Both where scheduled.:bored:

I asked a guy on Instagram who is pretty close with everything with the football team and scheduling and just the program in general and asked him about it last night, and I asked if he had the JV and freshman schedule, which he gave it to me, and I will be listing that currently.

Mon 8/21 AT West 

Mon 8/28 VS Concorde

Mon 9/4 VS Anderson County

Mon 9/18 AT Hardin Valley

Mon 9/25 VS Farragut 

Mon 10/9 AT Maryville 

Mon 10/16 AT Oak Ridge

I then went on to ask him if we play or played Alcoa which he then replied with anywhere on the schedule did I just give you did you see Alcoa (which like Ight smart ###) but I said no and he said the only teams that played Alcoa was the varsity team and the middle school team which both lost. So I don’t know who your source is or how you even came up with that information, but I mean, maybe you know more than this dude, and you know more about our JV and freshman team scheduling.:lol:

Edited by Dawgz4life

3 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

I asked a guy on Instagram who is pretty close with everything with the football team and scheduling and just the program in general and asked him about it last night, and I asked if he had the JV and freshman schedule, which he gave it to me, and I will be listing that currently.

Mon 8/21 AT West 

Mon 8/28 VS Concorde

Mon 9/4 VS Anderson County

Mon 9/18 AT Hardin Valley

Mon 9/25 VS Farragut 

Mon 10/2 AT Maryville 

Mon 10/9 AT CAK 

Mon 10/16 AT Oak Ridge

I then went on to ask him if we play or played Alcoa which he then replied with anywhere on the schedule did I just give you did you see Alcoa (which like Ight smart ###) but I said no and he said the only teams that played Alcoa was the varsity team and the middle school team which both lost. So I don’t know who your source is or how you even came up with that information, but I mean, maybe you know more than this dude, and you know more about our JV and freshman team scheduling.:lol:

My source was the Alcoa head Coach apologizing to the players for their JV games getting canceled two weeks in a row. He clearly stated Bearden?  Oh well, They have replacements now.

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

My source was the Alcoa head Coach apologizing to the players for their JV games getting canceled two weeks in a row. He clearly stated Bearden?  Oh well, They have replacements now.

So then what it sounds like is that the team that you were originally supposed to play backed out, and then your coach(s) told all the JV and freshman players and parents, or whatever you are that they were going to play Bearden even though our freshman and JV schedule is completely filled and we can't add on any more games. When he found out, he told the team that we backed out, which is not the case, we just didn’t have any open slots.… shame on the original team that backed out, of course, but shame on the Alcoa coach’s for giving the players false hope.

31 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

So then what it sounds like is that the team that you were originally supposed to play backed out, and then your coach(s) told all the JV and freshman players and parents, or whatever you are that they were going to play Bearden even though our freshman and JV schedule is completely filled and we can't add on any more games. When he found out, he told the team that we backed out, which is not the case, we just didn’t have any open slots.… shame on the original team that backed out, of course, but shame on the Alcoa coach’s for giving the players false hope.

Bearden was first scheduled on the week of 8/21 to play Alcoa on Monday 8/28 @ 6:00, they cancelled. They rescheduled the game on the week of 9/25 to be played on Monday 10/9 and cancelled… I have the schedules for both weeks in my hand if you’d like to see a copy of them…Good luck with the remainder of your schedule…

1 hour ago, F5seekshelter said:

Bearden was first scheduled on the week of 8/21 to play Alcoa on Monday 8/28 @ 6:00, they cancelled. They rescheduled the game on the week of 9/25 to be played on Monday 10/9 and cancelled… I have the schedules for both weeks in my hand if you’d like to see a copy of them…Good luck with the remainder of your schedule…

Yup, I found the schedule from back in August. You know, it's a common thing with Alcoa's regional teams running and hiding, but there been more sissy 6A teams running than the 3A teams....sad.

1 hour ago, F5seekshelter said:

Well, then there’s something deeper than just running from Alcoa, because trust me if our varsity team played Alcoa, our coach and staff will take on anyone, so there’s definitely something deeper and I don’t have an answer for that and I don’t care enough to look for the answer that but kind of messed up not gonna lie. I feel bad for the kids at Alcoa wish we didn’t do that but I’m sure there’s a reason behind it at least I hope so. 

2 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup, I found the schedule from back in August. You know, it's a common thing with Alcoa's regional teams running and hiding, but there been more sissy 6A teams running than the 3A teams....sad.

I knew it was a problem for y’all’s middle school team that’s why y’all came to the Mac just to have the same issue. Bearden had that issue back in the day not really anymore I don’t think but hate it for the middle school kids who just wanna play football.

Just now, Dawgz4life said:

I knew it was a problem for y’all’s middle school team that’s why y’all came to the Mac just to have the same issue. Bearden had that issue back in the day not really anymore I don’t think but hate it for the middle school kids who just wanna play football.

Yup, love the MAC league!

More terror coming soon to the MAC...

image.png.0ee6205de2d90aec7020b4e3585bbc9f.png

• 2 weeks later...

The Freshmen team dresses 65 kids. They are killing everyone. Even without Will Jones they are dominant. I never seen anything like this Freshmen team. They play very few kids both ways. That is unheard of in Freshmen Football.  Only thing that worries me is will Thomas Manu play somewhere else. Sure would love to see him at Maryville for his High School career.