Huntingdon vs Camden

horse

3 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Huntingdon looked good tonight. If they win their region, can't they stay at home throughout most of the playoffs? 

Last year we hosted the semi finals and I know it alternates, but with the reclassifications this year, I'm not sure who hosts the semis. We will be at home through the quarters anyways.

1 minute ago, Mustang1969 said:

As will I. But we have to take care of business to get there. Seems the team is continuing to get better and taking care of their business!

Agreed. I'm thinking we play Milan again in the 2nd round and I'd be willing to bet it'll be a lot more competitive in the rematch. Milan let their emotions get away from them in the first game and it dug them a hole they couldn't get out of. Assuming they play more disciplined, they'll give us a run in Rd 2.

8 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

I would honestly be surprised if it's not Riverside waiting for us in Rd 3

8 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

As will I. But we have to take care of business to get there. Seems the team is continuing to get better and taking care of their business!

As the current standings sit, we will see Riverside in the 2nd round. Milan or Loretto in the 3rd and a Memphis team in the 4th.

Edited by stangsby3

Have you ever seen a better kickoff coverage team than the Mustangs have? Man they get down the field and deliver a lick when they get there. Stopped Camden inside the 20 multiple times. Mustangs have had a bunch of physical QB's in the past but young Eubanks may top them all. He don't run out of bounds. He will clock your #### in a hesrtbeat!

10 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Have you ever seen a better kickoff coverage team than the Mustangs have? Man they get down the field and deliver a lick when they get there. Stopped Camden inside the 20 multiple times. Mustangs have had a bunch of physical QB's in the past but young Eubanks may top them all. He don't run out of bounds. He will clock your #### in a hesrtbeat!

I am impressed week after week by the way CJ Pelonero finds the ball. I’m sure none of his opponents thinks he is someone to fear. Until it’s too late. He is pound for pound the best player in 2a football. I don’t know how many tackles he had last night, but it was a bunch. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Waker said:

I am impressed week after week by the way CJ Pelonero finds the ball. I’m sure none of his opponents thinks he is someone to fear. Until it’s too late. He is pound for pound the best player in 2a football. I don’t know how many tackles he had last night, but it was a bunch. 

He is a good player 

15 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Riverside is taking care of business as of halftime. Milan is not as good as I had thought. 

I felt really good about Riverside winning, but I did not see THAT level of blowout coming. Riverside was on a different level tonight and this game seems to spell doom for Milan in Round 1. They better bring a better game than that.