TKA @ Oneida

Spike016

3 minutes ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

I remember Oneida laughing at TKA a few years back.TKA beat them & they were cheaters & recruiters lol.Scott County vs Oneida needs to happen 

I don’t remember the TKA part ( the laughing cheating and recruiting part that is) but I agree Scott and Oneida should be happening every year and IMO should be homecoming for both schools on their year to host. Would be a monster gate. Scott would likely win 2 out of 3 but that’s what should happen. 

Edited by crow
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

I wouldn’t be concerned about SG. Hampton going to bulldoze them.   

Here’s how I see R1 playing out.

1 seed Hampton and advances 

Happy Valley has to travel to West Greene for their regular season last game. Happy Valley in my opinion is the better team, but with this being at WG and their playoff hopes on the line or potentially knowing it could be their last game? I think WG will play like they have nothing to lose and win. However, I don’t see WG getting in. Why?  Because I think Eagleton beats Cumberland Gap and Eagleton beat WG head to head.  Therefore, Eagleton will be the 4th seed.

2 seed SG goes into basketball 

3 seed HV possible sleeper 

4 seed EA goes into basketball 

Hampton VS York in the semi at Hampton. Hampton advances to state.

I agree with Pujo on EA. They’ll probably be a contender next year or at least the following. Nice establishment they have.  If you build it, they will come. We’ll, it’s built :roflolk:

1 Seed Hampton Loses to 4 Seed Polk County, Hampton goes into Basketball

2 Seed Happy Valley loses in Round 1, Happy Valley goes into Basketball

3 Seed South Greene advances to Round 2, but loses to 4 See Polk County, South Greene goes into Basketball

4 seed Eagleton (OR West Greene) Surprise 2A State Gold Ball Winner

Monterey @ Eagleton in 2A Semis at Eagleton, Eagleton wins it all

(Eagleton just still getting used to Football and 2A, it will work out in the long run)

2 hours ago, chrisburr said:

1 Seed Hampton Loses to 4 Seed Polk County, Hampton goes into Basketball

2 Seed Happy Valley loses in Round 1, Happy Valley goes into Basketball

3 Seed South Greene advances to Round 2, but loses to 4 See Polk County, South Greene goes into Basketball

4 seed Eagleton (OR West Greene) Surprise 2A State Gold Ball Winner

Monterey @ Eagleton in 2A Semis at Eagleton, Eagleton wins it all

(Eagleton just still getting used to Football and 2A, it will work out in the long run)

Thanks for clarifying, good job

Urban Legend or true? My buddy played football at Scott County RIP to my buddy.His dad was a legendary hoops coach.He said it was pretty heated & I think during a parade? Either a Scott County person hit a Oneida cheerleader in the eye with a egg or an Oneida person hit a Scott County cheerleader in the eye with an egg.Either way the cheerleader suffered eye damage I think it was permanent not sure & it was decided to end the rivalry after that.My buddy played there in the late 80's

13 minutes ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

Urban Legend or true? My buddy played football at Scott County RIP to my buddy.His dad was a legendary hoops coach.He said it was pretty heated & I think during a parade? Either a Scott County person hit a Oneida cheerleader in the eye with a egg or an Oneida person hit a Scott County cheerleader in the eye with an egg.Either way the cheerleader suffered eye damage I think it was permanent not sure & it was decided to end the rivalry after that.My buddy played there in the late 80's

http://www.ahsfhs.org/tennessee/teams/opponentseach2015.asp?Opponent1=Scott&Team=Oneida

Here’s the history of the series as short as it was. Oneida is 3-6 against them all time. Sad it’s been so long.