Milan @ Peabody

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Milan is beatable if whatever happened to Milan against adamsville happens against Trenton they will get beat.  

I hope so.Not a knock on Trenton.They had a great run.They will be back.Just like Lake Co.Down this season.I know LC isn't a top 20 team in this poll.Maybe would be about 10 in Single A cause most teams are weak.Think it's only about 6 or 7 teams in Single A has a chance at Gold Ball But hope Trenton wins Friday.But Milan beat a great Adamsville team last week

Edited by mrbigster

8 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Milan is beatable if whatever happened to Milan against adamsville happens against Trenton they will get beat.  

Agreed that Milan is beatable, but if the Tide is going to play the way they did against Milan the same way they played against JCM (which I know they're not), then it's going to be a long night for the black & gold on Friday. I know it was a "look ahead" game for Peabody, but y'all pressed the snooze button too much in the first half against the Cougars.

25 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Agreed that Milan is beatable, but if the Tide is going to play the way they did against Milan the same way they played against JCM (which I know they're not), then it's going to be a long night for the black & gold on Friday. I know it was a "look ahead" game for Peabody, but y'all pressed the snooze button too much in the first half against the Cougars.

Yep if Peabody plays like they did against jcm they will get pounded . Pretty sure both teams will be wound up. My concern is this is a big game and I hope they rise to the occasion. Very young like 1-2 seniors playing mostly sophomores starting and I think a freshman at center. They are playing better in spurts but they have to play a whole game this Friday 

38 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I hope so.Not a knock on Trenton.They had a great run.They will be back.Just like Lake Co.Down this season.I know LC isn't a top 20 team in this poll.Maybe would be about 10 in Single A cause most teams are weak.Think it's only about 6 or 7 teams in Single A has a chance at Gold Ball But hope Trenton wins Friday.But Milan beat a great Adamsville team last week

Peabody beat adamsville too they are all in the same region. Just about all of the decent teams in 2a on the west side of the state are in one region 

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Milan played Trezevant last week. Not Adamsville. 

• Like 1