South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Stone Cold vs Rocky Balboa)

Southtowner

I went ahead and created this website so we can talk about this regional game of ours.  If we lose this game we will not win the region title. We will not get a #1 seed and will only get to host 1 playoff game.  I guarantee we need to win this game.  That Rocky man and his Red Tigers are gonna try and pin Stone Cold and his Pirates with a huge loss and turn the Earth upside down.  We need to be ready to defend The Beene and keep Mother Earth on her axis.  You think im joking but im not.

What say you?   I say Go Pirates!!

31 minutes ago, Southtowner said:
I went ahead and created this website so we can talk about this regional game of ours.  If we lose this game we will not win the region title. We will not get a #1 seed and will only get to host 1 playoff game.  I guarantee we need to win this game.  That Rocky man and his Red Tigers are gonna try and pin Stone Cold and his Pirates with a huge loss and turn the Earth upside down.  We need to be ready to defend The Beene and keep Mother Earth on her axis.  You think im joking but im not.

Thursday night football!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Barring 30 penalties Thursday night Pirates will win BIG!

3 minutes ago, Geno said:

Anyone ever hear of the Free Kick rule?

Did you know in high School Football if you make a Fair Catch you can from that spot try and kick a Field Goal with either Team lining up on the line. You T the Ball up like you would a kickoff only it’s a Field Goal

Yes, it is in NFL and high school. But I've never seen anyone actually do it.

12 minutes ago, Geno said:

Did you know in high School Football if you make a Fair Catch you can from that spot try and kick a Field Goal with either Team lining up on the line. You T the Ball up like you would a kickoff only it’s a Field Goal

Yes, a lot don’t know it but a team won last night on one.

21 minutes ago, Geno said:

There used to be a really interesting thread on here a long time ago about the rules. There were some little known or long forgotten things mentioned. This would have fit right in.

• Upvote 1