South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Stone Cold vs Rocky Balboa)

Southtowner

12 hours ago, Southtowner said:
I went ahead and created this website so we can talk about this regional game of ours.  If we lose this game we will not win the region title. We will not get a #1 seed and will only get to host 1 playoff game.  I guarantee we need to win this game.  That Rocky man and his Red Tigers are gonna try and pin Stone Cold and his Pirates with a huge loss and turn the Earth upside down.  We need to be ready to defend The Beene and keep Mother Earth on her axis.  You think im joking but im not.

What say you?   I say Go Pirates!!

Let me ask you a question towner man. When you create these websites for the Pirates why dont you give a synopsis of the game? Id like to hear if they have any boys who are big enough to play in the SEC or if they have passers and pass catchers or hole knockers and runners. If you dont no, you could go to save a lot or ronnies red eye and talk to some people their. I no that you dont want to make them real mad before the game, but im not falling for none of that mess about the Pirates season being over if they lose. You think im joking, but im not.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Geno said:

Anyone ever hear of the Free Kick rule?

Did you know in high School Football if you make a Fair Catch you can from that spot try and kick a Field Goal with either Team lining up on the line. You T the Ball up like you would a kickoff only it’s a Field Goal

Yes.

46 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Yes, it is in NFL and high school. But I've never seen anyone actually do it.

Seems like a game between Trousdale County and Goodpasture a few years back this was carried out. Can't remember which team or if successful.  @Cam615 ?

38 minutes ago, powerp said:

Yes, a lot don’t know it but a team won last night on one.

Wow.  Who?

13 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Let me ask you a question towner man. When you create these websites for the Pirates why dont you give a synopsis of the game? Id like to hear if they have any boys who are big enough to play in the SEC or if they have passers and pass catchers or hole knockers and runners. If you dont no, you could go to save a lot or ronnies red eye and talk to some people their. I no that you dont want to make them real mad before the game, but im not falling for none of that mess about the Pirates season being over if they lose. You think im joking, but im not.

I guarantee you I have every copy of that Murphy mans books.  I've looked and can't find anything on this years teams in any of them. :wacko:   

That man at Foodland won't talk to me much anymore because I keep asking him why he can't keep enough fudge rounds on his shelves.  

Some of those folks at the RedEye just give you the evil eye just for walking in.  You think im joking but im not.  

4 hours ago, Geno said:

Anyone ever hear of the Free Kick rule?

Did you know in high School Football if you make a Fair Catch you can from that spot try and kick a Field Goal with either Team lining up on the line. You T the Ball up like you would a kickoff only it’s a Field Goal

Drop kicking is still a thing to, but no one does it.  I am wondering if Wellington could do  a drop kick.