Farrah-gut sales two tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

21 minutes ago, Slingitdownfield said:

Why on earth would GQ come back to an administration like MHS has in place? Just asking, not being smart?? 

Your 100% right. Tonight is a full moon so you might drive by Maryville High and see a bunch of them up in the Big Woke Oak Tree paying homage. With the leaves falling you should be able to see them pretty good.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2023 at 7:26 AM, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Good way to close out the season for Farragut. They played 9 teams with winning records.

9 opponents in the playoffs. 6 hosting a playoff game this week. 4 region champions.

Edited by CU06
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KPTwrestlingfan said:

I had someone tell me they heard he was out, but Maryville wasnt where he was headed.

I think he'll be back next year at ETSU. Don't think they have the money to buy out coaches on 5 year contracts. Got to remember they shut the program down for eleven years over cost they couldn't  handle. Have to believe Randy Sanders left on a winning note for some reason. ETSU's football problems are actually a little deeper than just the head coach.

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I think he'll be back next year at ETSU. Don't think they have the money to buy out coaches on 5 year contracts. Got to remember they shut the program down for eleven years over cost they couldn't  handle. Have to believe Randy Sanders left on a winning note for some reason. ETSU's football problems are actually a little deeper than just the head coach.

I know nothing about the current situation (sorta) but Randy was exhausted. After all those years coaching in the SEC and the ACC he was old. It’s dog years at that level. Randy is a rare coach at that level who enjoys his outdoor hobbies.

9 hours ago, REBELRON said:

Farragut whipped Maryville up front on both sides of the ball. Maryville was lucky it was only 13 10.

What everyone saw Friday Night was an older wiser coach in Eddie Courtney just pick Maryville's Vanilla Game Plan to pieces. Most of our loses this year we looked like we rode the bus to the game and parked in the Handicap Parking Lot and in order to keep from getting a ticket we played like we were Handicap. We were Handicap in three of those loses by that three man front. The final game the Whole Kit and Caboodle got out of the bus through the back door using a saftey ramp. This is the best decription that I can explain this entire season. The Farragut loss felt like the Gatoraid bucket got dumped on every one in the stands, thats why I would be surprised if many at all goes to the SH game. A lot of fans checked out on this one and that's a fact. 

On 10/29/2023 at 8:22 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

My fear with the ETSU program is if they don't win now fans will ignore it again and they'll drop football again.

1 hour ago, Cactus Jack said:

One thing to remember is don't get in a close game with Farragut and give them the ball last, they always have a good kicker who can hit 50 in and that will beat you....

They usually do, but I watched all of their kickers in warmups and before the second half. One kicker hit a white Dodge that may have been a Knox County SRO's car about 3 times. He even missed our net. We walked by the car and you could see the ball imprints on the side. The other kicker was very accurate, but looked like he was 12 and didn't have much mass to kick the ball far. It was our guy who doinked one though. 

• Like 1