Science Hill visits Dobyns-Bennett

BarneySox2007

This is the Tri-cities super-bowl and the Hill takes this game way more seriously than DB does.      I'll take the Hill by 10 points.   But the joy will be short-lived because I hears the sounds of basketballs after round 1.       BTW it's basketball season for 5A up this way after round 1 as well.

13 hours ago, blazer1set said:

This is the Tri-cities super-bowl and the Hill takes this game way more seriously than DB does.      I'll take the Hill by 10 points.   But the joy will be short-lived because I hears the sounds of basketballs after round 1.       BTW it's basketball season for 5A up this way after round 1 as well.

It's crazy that the first games, for us at least are November 14.  I assume it's that way for everyone though.

19 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Dude! It’s the battle for the second best team in the Tri-Cities. Number one has already been decided. 

18 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Jefferson-County-No-in-the-NET.pngI don't like to be controversial, but I don't consider Jefferson County to be part of the Tri-Cities. I believe the vortex into the NET lies somewhere between the PAL's in Jefferson City, and the PAL's in Morristown.

He is talking about Elizabethton since they have already beat both DB and SH.  It could be argued that this is for 3rd or 4th best in the Tri-Cities depending on the outcome of the Betsy vs Greeneville game this week.

4 minutes ago, WBNC83 said:

Jefferson County is not part of the Tri-Cities. The Tri-Cities consist of Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol.

I think SH wins this one by 10-14 pts.

Technically this is the true Tri-Cities. But there is also the Tri-Cities area composed of the following Counties:

Tennessee
Carter County
Greene County
Hancock County
Hawkins County
Johnson County
Sullivan County
Unicoi County
Washington County

Virginia
City of Bristol (Independent City)
Russell County
Scott County
Washington County

Some people say Morristown is in the NET (Northeast Tennessee). Some people say it is the TV market. Nobody really knows...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9529to9wfchegkofc9kiv

20 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Dude! It’s the battle for the second best team in the Tri-Cities. Number one has already been decided. 

Well it's the Tri-cities super-bowl in terms of 6A is what I meant.        I totally agree with you that the best team is always Boone..... er, uh, hold on a sec.....   (heh-heh)

• Like 1