Peabody at Huntingdon

Waker

22 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I wouldn’t be worried about anything out of Memphis unless word comes of a new coach coming in and all the good players transfer there.  Trezevant, fairley few years ago and mase/whatever school that was that shut down I can’t remember. Tssaa lets them transfer wherever they want but you know this. I will say the mase team last year that beat Peabody was no where near the team fairley brought to Trenton in 2019 

Great point. I think Peabody was extremely blessed to come away that W. Something about a bad snap as the clock was closing in one zero? 

6 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Great point. I think Peabody was extremely blessed to come away that W. Something about a bad snap as the clock was closing in one zero? 

Middle linebacker if I remember right smacked the center as he snapped and they fumbled the snap. They still had to score get a 2 point conversion and take it to overtime score again and stop their 2 point conversion fairley didn’t have a kicker.  Honestly hindsight Peabody ran right up the middle toward the end of the game and in overtime. Fairley couldn’t stop it. Union city beat them year before the same way. 

2 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Call it what you want... I was calling games live on the radio that night and it was well..... Called a lot of other things! No hard feelings from me either way...  I do not care. 

They did I was there they never gave up even on the last play so everyone thought. I still don’t know why coach put the qb under center. They hadn’t been under center ever from what I was told 

On 10/24/2023 at 7:28 PM, horse said:

How many seniors does Trenton have this year? I remember last year it seemed like it took a hour calling the senior players out on senior night. 

Maybe 6-8 only a couple play. team is mostly sophomores and a couple freshman play. one freshman starts I think 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Maybe 6-8 only a couple play. team is mostly sophomores and a couple freshman play. one freshman starts I think 

Wow! That is surprising to me. I am not calling you out, I am just simply stating that is surprising to me. I figured y'all would average 12-15 seniors a year. Makes the future look better if you only have couple that play. 

3 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Wow! That is surprising to me. I am not calling you out, I am just simply stating that is surprising to me. I figured y'all would average 12-15 seniors a year. Makes the future look better if you only have couple that play. 

I’m not 100% but there are no more than 10 I think. Meadows is a senior kicker is a senior and the running back smith is a senior