Bradley vs bearden moved to Thursday 26th

Bradleysports23

8 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I’m sure they are… I’ll find out. Be the most important game in the state that night. #1 AP team in the state playing by far their toughest game yett for the regional championship. Bradley is not playing good right now. They’re not focused 

most important game in east tn but there are lots of important games statewide. 

region 3, 6a championship will be decided when riverdale goes to oakland.  my pick for most important since oakland owns the last 3 gold balls.

region 6, 6A championship will be decided when ravenwood goes to brentwood.

region 6 , 5A comes down to nolensville at page

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

None of those have the same level or superstar talent that Bearden v Bradley has. Fudge Packer and the 3rd Price twin will be gooning over #6 all night. I think you finally see the other UT commit #8 make some splash plays on offense. 

I would also assume that #3 for Bearden finally comes back, if not for this game then I guess he is on the shelf til he is a Boilermaker.

Not really relevant to how many "superstars" are in that game., and to call any of them superstars just yet is a bit premature.  Highly recruited players, yes, but a lot of busts come from highly recruited players, too. 

They're all equally important in terms of what's on the lime for the winners.  

I am a Bearden grad with friends on that staff.   I understand that it's an important game, but so are others. 

53 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

Knoxville paper has on article on Bearden today titled, How bearden football turned into a region title contender, and the writer didn't mention transfers, let alone recruiting.   Not sure how you can call that journalism.

hahahahaaahaahhahah. They don't want to talk about how the sausage was made.

3 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

hahahahaaahaahhahah. They don't want to talk about how the sausage was made.

most dot dont give a hoot how the  sausage is made.....most have gotten over all fake news and narratives.....and if they they old typical selfs and wernt winnin and hurtin feelins.....nonbody would for dure not give a hoot

gonna have to trek up to the capstone of bradly County and eyeball this contest

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

10 minutes ago, HTV said:

Not really relevant to how many "superstars" are in that game., and to call any of them superstars just yet is a bit premature.  Highly recruited players, yes, but a lot of busts come from highly recruited players, too. 

They're all equally important in terms of what's on the lime for the winners.  

I am a Bearden grad with friends on that staff.   I understand that it's an important game, but so are others. 

Superstars for HS football*, and yea some of them could become bust in college. Still though you have two UT commits, QB commited to Miami OH, another skill guy committed to Northwestern, and a JR in #4 who has D1 P5 offers. Thats just Bradley.

Bearden has two D1 P5 Rbs and I'm assuming that both play if not having soph RB with D1 P5 offers if huge. Also if the LT #55 comes back he has D1 P5 offers too. Im sure there are guys that haven't gotten noticed yet that will by colleges and some probably already are that I don't know about. This game is huge because of all that, and its 6A, highest classification. To me the others are more predictable. West will beat Powell, McMinn will win, and Greenville will win. I think Bradley wins this one but if Bearden has been saving their studs for this game then I won't be shocked by a Bearden win. 

3 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Superstars for HS football*, and yea some of them could become bust in college. Still though you have two UT commits, QB commited to Miami OH, another skill guy committed to Northwestern, and a JR in #4 who has D1 P5 offers. Thats just Bradley.

Bearden has two D1 P5 Rbs and I'm assuming that both play if not having soph RB with D1 P5 offers if huge. Also if the LT #55 comes back he has D1 P5 offers too. Im sure there are guys that haven't gotten noticed yet that will by colleges and some probably already are that I don't know about. This game is huge because of all that, and its 6A, highest classification. To me the others are more predictable. West will beat Powell, McMinn will win, and Greenville will win. I think Bradley wins this one but if Bearden has been saving their studs for this game then I won't be shocked by a Bearden win. 

I mean, you’re leaving out a lot of big names on the roster. Yes, the two running backs are obviously very great, but three future power five receivers are also lined up on the sides and go to the line. Big Joe Scott is very underrated. I don’t think he’s allowed a sack this season and for defense Keyshawn Mills. A lot of people don’t talk about him, he already has an offer from West Virginia and UT Martin. He plays safety, and Nickelback and for linebacker Cody Clough, who would have offers if he wasn’t small for his position. Same thing with Kai Ironside lining up right next to him. One of the best linebackers I’ve ever seen play in this high school, and he doesn’t have a single offer. I mean, that’s going to change by the time senior year rolls around, but we have stars all the field, not just at running back.

Now, I’m not saying we’re gonna win neither am I saying we’re gonna lose but I’m just saying this because every time I come on Coach T after Bearden beats someone there’s always complaints about how the opponents didn’t do enough to stop the running backs, because the running backs aren’t the only people on the field like I said, three future college players, you can’t just let people run free and when you do it’s never ended up good for a team and when you don’t send an all out blitz running backs will pick up easily 15 or 20 yard gains pretty much every time and when you do send an all out blitz one of the receivers always gets open that’s just how this offense works. It’s really unstoppable. The first two games were probably just testing it out, and so far this season, it’s worked great.

Edited by Dawgz4life