Round 1: Cornersville travels to McKenzie

RedRebelman

Week 1 of the playoffs, the Rebels lost a key Rb/Db to an injury. #8 B. Brewer not sure of extent of the injury though. #30 D. Hatley DL still out. Hopefully we get some bumps and bruises healed. #3 WR/Olb played a heckuva game wearing a splint and still making catches. #66 DL. B Swalley had a heckuva game too! We don't need anymore injuries if we're gonna make a deep run in the playoffs. Not too sure of Cornersville, I'll have to watch some film on them this week. Cornersville guests our stadium is located at 101 Bell Street McKenzie Tennessee 38201. We have an assortment of restaurants. The Station, Praters Taters, Rivals, a couple Mexican restaurants, Old West, Hometown Hangout (great Salads and Chops). Fast food: Chick Fil a, DQ, Sonic & McDonald's.

Edited by RedRebelman
Change of Teams
  • Thanks 1

• RedRebelman changed the title to Round 1: Cornersville travels to McKenzie
28 minutes ago, RedRebelman said:

Week 1 of the playoffs, the Rebels lost a key Rb/Db to an injury. #8 B. Brewer not sure of extent of the injury though. #30 D. Hatley DL still out. Hopefully we get some bumps and bruises healed. #3 WR/Olb played a heckuva game wearing a splint and still making catches. #66 DL. B Swalley had a heckuva game too! We don't need anymore injuries if we're gonna make a deep run in the playoffs. Not too sure of Cornersville, I'll have to watch some film on them this week. Cornersville guests our stadium is located at 101 Bell Street McKenzie Tennessee 38201. We have an assortment of restaurants. The Station, Praters Taters, Rivals, a couple Mexican restaurants, Old West, Hometown Hangout (great Salads and Chops). Fast food: Chick Fil a, DQ, Sonic & McDonald's.

Thanks!!!

2 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Rebels got a lot of healing to do.  The injury to Brewer didn’t look good.  We should find out more today.

Rebels are going to have to scratch and claw each week in order to keep advancing. Some freshmen and sophomore's are going to have to step up in some big ways. Cornersville has the ability to grind you out and keep the chains moving. Maybe we can get some guys healthy. I know the injury to # 8 didn't  look good do they have a chance to get back #40 or # 21 before next week. Nothing easy from here on out.

This is all smoke coming out of Carroll County. McKenzie with injuries, with that coaching staff, rowdy crowd; it's a tough place to play. They could beat a 4 seed from any region in the state by 35 on any given night. It's just the truth. Congrats young men from Cornersville on making the playoffs, but the season will end in McKenzie a week from today.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

Rebels are going to have to scratch and claw each week in order to keep advancing. Some freshmen and sophomore's are going to have to step up in some big ways. Cornersville has the ability to grind you out and keep the chains moving. Maybe we can get some guys healthy. I know the injury to # 8 didn't  look good do they have a chance to get back #40 or # 21 before next week. Nothing easy from here on out.

I don't see 21 or 30 making it back.  I will let RedRebel comment on 30 making it back.   As far as Brewer, I am cautiously optimistic.