Lipscomb Academy

BelmontRebel

30 minutes ago, Indian said:

When does administration away from the field start getting some blame? Hard to think they didn’t know what was happening. 

Great point.  It appears to be a total problem of coaches boosters parents and a lack of what the NCAA often deems institutional control.  Across the state Lipscomb always had with their older coach  Mc Cadams who was there so long an impeccable reputation.  Now from Bristol to Memphis they are known as cheaters and no one will believe the 21or 22 titles were legit.  Hopefully Boyd Buch, Baylor, and the Tornadoes over here have paid attention. I remember when Lipscomb came here in the late 90’s and early 2000’s and played the great Tyner teams They were out talented but well coached and totally disciplined.  

Edited by Chattanoogachoochoo

13 hours ago, Indian said:

When does administration away from the field start getting some blame? Hard to think they didn’t know what was happening. 

Boogers Lil' Red Skinned Tent Dwellin Paoti Smokin Private Institution hatin Injun from Dunlop needs to stay over on the PUB threads where that Layne fellers side kick belongs.......and quit tryin to send smoke up our Private educatin cabooses

....see Indians lil Indians squeek out a nice W last evenin against them Rams

Booger just sayin Animated Emoticons | Animoticons.com

16 hours ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Hard to give a swingset away much less sell one… boards have been popping this week. Booger, you got any upset predictions in tonight’s games. Glad we are playing CAK’s football team instead of baseball!

gonna pretend Booger saw BT28 post yesterday....not one contest that money could be made layin an upset in D2-AA....best odds of an upset which wouldnt be good odds would be them St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assemblians over DA....that didnt happen.....them Charger folks would think that was an upset last evening against DA.....but DA's W was not an upset

...week 2 will be a different story with a couple shockers no doubt....in all classes

Booger just sayin :thumb:

4 hours ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

Wonder if Lipscomb would go get Jeff Brothers and his QB Curtis. 

Just an educated guess but with Mrs. McQueen and the folks at Hillsboro CofC being in charge of the checkbook/decisions you will see David Lipscomb High School go back to their roots and try to win with the lifers and a few other kids mixed in.  I would be shocked if they try to become one of the top programs in the country.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cbg said:

Just an educated guess but with Mrs. McQueen and the folks at Hillsboro CofC being in charge of the checkbook/decisions you will see David Lipscomb High School go back to their roots and try to win with the lifers and a few other kids mixed in.  I would be shocked if they try to become one of the top programs in the country.

I can’t imagine anything that drastic.  They are too deep into being a national power.  Have you seen the facility?  The pictures I have seen look like a college facility. They will find a good coach and bring in some experienced recruiters who know how to work the system legally.  Maybe Jeff Brothers or an Ensworth assistant.  I even heard yesterday from a coach here that the guy who was at East last year and is now at Centennial is a possibility I forgot the name.  Baylor has a couple of really good assistants as well.  

2 hours ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

I can’t imagine anything that drastic.  They are too deep into being a national power.  Have you seen the facility?  The pictures I have seen look like a college facility. They will find a good coach and bring in some experienced recruiters who know how to work the system legally.  Maybe Jeff Brothers or an Ensworth assistant.  I even heard yesterday from a coach here that the guy who was at East last year and is now at Centennial is a possibility I forgot the name.  Baylor has a couple of really good assistants as well.  

Jamaal Stewart is who your thinking of