Dobyns-Bennett at Bearden

TribalEmpire

16 minutes ago, Cactus Jack said:

Sounds like the DB offense didn't show. Bearden seemed in control all the way. I bet they will be nipping at Christian's heels up on Broad Street next week. 

I really don’t know where DB could even find a suitable coach should Christian be dismissed.

I mean we literally searched the entirety of the United States and found Christian right under our nose.

What’s next? An international coaching search? Interplanetary?

Just now, rolltriberoll said:

I really don’t know where DB could even find a suitable coach should Christian be dismissed.

I mean we literally searched the entirety of the United States and found Christian right under our nose.

What’s next? An international coaching search? Interplanetary?

lol, I see what you did there. 

29 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

Not saying they need to keep Christian, but until the youth league and middle school programs are better organized, whoever the head coach is will have their work cut out for them. 

You have to understand the mindset in Kingsport. To start with Christian has a job for as long as he wants it. He'll have to string about 5 more seasons like this together before maybe he can't take the heat in the kitchen and resigns on his own. And even then he would be replaced by another "good ole boy" that's already on staff. I mean, does anybody really think they did a national search and ended up promoting Christian to head coach. That was a complete scam from the get-go. It was set in stone who the new head coach was going to be before Clark officially announced his retirement. As for as the youth league and middle school programs.....ain't never gonna happen. Inteligent people would look around and see who the top programs are and study how their doing it. Maryville, Greeneville and Elizabethton all have something in common. Really good feeder programs with good coaching that are all on the same page. It would be beneath "Kingsport" to do something that way because, they didn't think of it first. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HTV said:

Former Greeneville coach, perhaps?

Not a chance. No way he would step into this train wreck. Imagine the meeting with the athletic director and telling him you would like to replace most of the coaching staff. Plus, you want control of the youth leagues. The ego explosion would probably take out half of Eastman.