Milan @ Lewis Co.

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

But he won’t man up to the running down of kids. I put him and his homegirl wingnut08 in timeout several days ago. Now I can only see their post if someone quotes them (and I just skip over that). Great decision. 

Same. If everyone would just put her on the ignore list, this forum would be a much more pleasant place.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

But he won’t man up to the running down of kids. I put him and his homegirl wingnut08 in timeout several days ago. Now I can only see their post if someone quotes them (and I just skip over that). Great decision. 

I’m all about him giving you a hard time. You need it. But never bringing anything else but hate towards kids gets old.

8 minutes ago, Waker said:

I’m all about him giving you a hard time. You need it. But never bringing anything else but hate towards kids gets old.

Agreed. I'm all for anyone who wants to talk smack to BPM, but when you hijack a thread that has nothing to do with your team just to run down a bunch of kids from 1 school in particular it's just annoying. Every single post is used to denigrate a single school for no reason. The ignore list has really cleaned this forum up for me and made it much more enjoyable.

36 minutes ago, Waker said:

25 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Agreed. I'm all for anyone who wants to talk smack to BPM, but when you hijack a thread that has nothing to do with your team just to run down a bunch of kids from 1 school in particular it's just annoying. Every single post is used to denigrate a single school for no reason. The ignore list has really cleaned this forum up for me and made it much more enjoyable.

You guys know me well. I enjoy the smack talk on the boards. But there are lines you just don’t cross and he unfortunately doesn’t get it. 

On 9/21/2023 at 1:31 AM, WestTnBasketball1234 said:

I’ve seen you do the same !! Even talk bad about a kid that went to West middle, ended up at Liberty. You evidently taught the kid at West middle. I know you know exactly the kid I’m talking about. I can go find the post tomorrow if I need to. Hypocrite

On 9/21/2023 at 9:43 AM, WestTnBasketball1234 said:

Bush was the kids last name you taught him at west Middle. He went to JCM freshman year then started for Liberty his 10th grade year after JCM closed. The post was about Liberty and the kid was mentioned and you made a comment about him being a bad kid. Now that you know who I’m talking about it should help you remember. 

@BIGPURPLEMACHINEtrying to call the kettle black? Thing is, I’ve never negated a kid on here, ever! Evidently, that’s you!

Working on that paperwork to move to 4A during the next reclassification?