Oneida at Happy Valley

19 hours ago, Spike016 said:

I’ve said it all year long and some here got mad and called me out on it. Oneida only goes as the QB goes and if he don’t go then it don’t go PERIOD. If HV has any bit of a D coordinator he will see exactly how to win this ball game. 

Stop the QB and watch out for the famous Oneida TE screen. Stop that and you have stopped the entire offense. 

For us its all about #34. If Joey is getting 3 and 4 yards on that dive play then we can put a drive together. If you can slow him down we are in trouble. 

2 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

HV not very strong against pass or Qb run from spread Eagleton Qb had long td run hhs qb had a great game vs HV will have a hard time stopping Onieda QB. Agree SG is most talented team but so many stupid unsportsmanlike conduct penalty would not be surprised to see several kicked out  most undisciplined team i have ever saw play a game of football.Hampton solid but not spectacular will have a very hard time with polk

If Hampton struggles with Polk, then Bledsoe will upset them in Round 2. Polk wasn't competitive vs York or Bledsoe. 

3 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

HV not very strong against pass or Qb run from spread Eagleton Qb had long td run hhs qb had a great game vs HV will have a hard time stopping Onieda QB. Agree SG is most talented team but so many stupid unsportsmanlike conduct penalty would not be surprised to see several kicked out  most undisciplined team i have ever saw play a game of football.Hampton solid but not spectacular will have a very hard time with polk

Eagleton is the one common opponent. Eagleton dropped an easy INT towards end of game vs Oneida or they would have had the ball down by 4 with a chance to win it. Oneida scored a couple of plays later to make it 14-3, which ended up the final score

Happy Valley was up 30-12 at halftime vs Eagleton. 

But probably have to take all that with a grain of salt. That seems like forever ago. 

IMO Vegas would put spread at this game as HV -3 due to home field advantage and possibility of cold weather. 

Also sounds like stopping #34 or stopping #1 will be the key for each team.