Who are the top teams in East Tennessee?

Jhooper24

1 hour ago, JournalEntry said:

I’m ashamed to show my face in this Bearden gear. I knew we’d be hungover after the Greeneville debacle but good grief.

Dogs walked thru that first half and Murvil played well. Bearden could use the 6’6” kid that murvil only plays for 3-4 minutes. 

Woodlee is a stud at PG for Maryville and is just a sophomore. There are some really good players in Blount County this year. Windle and Robertson at WB, Carter at Alcoa, Woodlee & Akard of Maryville would be my starting five if I could pick a team of Blount County players.

2 hours ago, Norman Dale said:

Woodlee is a stud at PG for Maryville and is just a sophomore. There are some really good players in Blount County this year. Windle and Robertson at WB, Carter at Alcoa, Woodlee & Akard of Maryville would be my starting five if I could pick a team of Blount County players.

Then that would mean you were Alcoa in football. :-P

3 hours ago, Norman Dale said:

Agree but you better play with 2-3 basketballs!

4 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

No we won. 

Maryville Rebels are a good basketball team. They got mercy ruled by Brentwood Eagles but that is the only time this whole season. They beat Bearden Bulldogs and almost beat Alcoa Tornado already this season. They will be a hard team to beat in February. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.