Bledsoe County over South Greene

Bradley Central over West Ridge

Anderson County over Sullivan East

Rockwood over Jellico

Gatlinburg Pittman over Union County

Hampton over Polk County

Happy Valley over Oneida

Elizabethton over Carter

We have 33 games to pick from this week. Last year the first week of the playoffs we were 24-8 on 32 games. In just a little over 48 hours half of these teams season is over. Seems like 7 on 7's were like yesterday just before fall practice.

I told GB just too many Athletes for a depleted Cloudland team.Oh and I also picked Oneida to win and they did.:mrgreen:

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I told GB just too many Athletes for a depleted Cloudland team.Oh and I also picked Oneida to win and they did.:mrgreen:

I should of listened then I would have been 30-3 but I didn't and went 28-5 for 85% winning percentage. There were a couple of these games tonight that went down to the last seconds and the lead changed to my favor.

On 11/2/2023 at 1:30 PM, PostingGawd39 said:

By 42

Off by 4.

On 11/2/2023 at 1:55 PM, PostingGawd39 said:

Maryville over Science Hill 38-21 42-16

West over Daniel Boone 27-7 34-0

Powell over TN 38-14 42-14

Greeneville over Fulton 49-6 48-14

Sevier Co over Central 31-20 51-20

Jeff Co over Cleveland 24-20 44-36

Bearden over DB 35-7 27-0

within a score on 11 of 14. I'll take it. Excited for Round 2 Barney! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

This is good stuff keep this up, when I get on the "T" Barn weekly predictions is what I'm most excited to read

Thanks I enjoy doing this and also enjoy others that add to it also. Last Night I was 28-5 which is 85%. It's impossible to hit 100% because to much happens behind the scenes you'll never hear about that can affect the game. There was a point at halftime last night I was thinking I may miss 12 of these this week then in the last minute teams like Rockwood, Gibbs, Austin East and McMinn Central pulled it out and Jefferson hung on also. I'll end up spending a lot of time digging on the last 10 to 12 teams til I'm satisfied and may take me right up until I post them the night before the first games on Thursday games. The biggest excitment of it is the handful that pull it out in the last minute or two and that happens every week. Glad you enjoy.

• Like 1