Mr. Football 1A Semifinalist (Official)

BBRaider

8 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

Great season for sure. Curious which of the finalist y’all feel he should replace?

Not sure I would replace any of them, they are all deserving. Maybe expand it to 10 kids. There are always kids deserving that don't make the list. Which would also be the case with a top 10 list. Just being recognized would be a huge honor for these kids. I'm not a medal for showing up person either. lol  I've only seen Mullins and Schlicht play. Dresden had no answer for him whatsoever. Like the LC posters are saying, he is a one man show for the most part and teams still cant stop him. 

37 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Not sure I would replace any of them, they are all deserving. Maybe expand it to 10 kids. There are always kids deserving that don't make the list. Which would also be the case with a top 10 list. Just being recognized would be a huge honor for these kids. I'm not a medal for showing up person either. lol  I've only seen Mullins and Schlicht play. Dresden had no answer for him whatsoever. Like the LC posters are saying, he is a one man show for the most part and teams still cant stop him. 

Respectable answer! I can get behind this!

59 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

Great season for sure. Curious which of the finalist y’all feel he should replace?

It's hard to say he should replace anyone. Someone said it best about expanding to 10 players. But if I had to pick, I'd start over there at South Pitt. I'm sure both kids are deserving of the nomination, but there is no reason Mullins should be on the outside looking in when one school has two nominees. Just not right in my opinion, spread the wealth, but again it is what it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

I'm not going to say since haven't seen them.But just saying.Lake Co played toughest Single A schedule against Central who probably shoulda beat Haywood,JCS,Dresden,Dyersburg who is unbeaten and Union City .Doesn't get much tougher than that for a Single A team Put him in other region,have lit more yardage and more publicity.

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

I agree.At least nominate him.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PeskyPole said:

Go back under the log you have been hiding under since your “top 10” team lost its last 3 games.  Good luck tomorrow night.  
You’re already posting in basketball forums I’m sure. 

LMAO there you go making things up again. Do us all a favor and go home to walnut circle and leave the discussions to the adults. 

5 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Hey if you don't mind the flow of heavy drugs into your town then that's your prerogative.

Lots of great people live in Walnut Circle and that part of our community. Actually some of the best athletes that McKenzie has produced lived there. I think you should mind your words before trying to demean our town.  You say your an adult then act like one. Stick to talking ball. Shouldn’t be talking about the speck in someone’s eye when you have a log in yours. 

On 11/2/2023 at 6:31 PM, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I remember the last time we had this argument :lol:. I said no 1 or 2A team in the state has multiple Mr Football talents. South Pitt fans went on to say they had 4 or 5. Meigs fans said they had 8. Both teams went on to lose their championship games 

I wasn't one of them, but SP did have 4 of those kids to either win Mr. Football (Hunter Frame) or was a finalist by the time they graduated. 

On 11/6/2023 at 7:43 PM, PeskyPole said:

Lots of great people live in Walnut Circle and that part of our community. Actually some of the best athletes that McKenzie has produced lived there. I think you should mind your words before trying to demean our town.  You say your an adult then act like one. Stick to talking ball. Shouldn’t be talking about the speck in someone’s eye when you have a log in yours. 

I know that's the only reason it still stands. LMAO