Tha littull fellurs goes two #1 Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

Bradley is a great team. They were going to be good this year regardless, but Boo and Kaleb have elevated them to another notch. Their corners are so good that they can play man to man and have their D1 safeties loaded in the box to help stop the run. Really a perfect storm for Bradley this year and as much as it pains me to say it, I hope they go all the way.

• Like 1

Can only one team do the NFHS broadcast or can both? Last night Bradley did the broadcast and the game was on a 3-4 minute delay with what was going on at the time. I checked the scores just right after the 2nd touchdown with a minute and a half to go in the half tied up 14 all and it had 24-14 on the scores so I knew when they came back on the field before it happened they had made a mistake and kicked it right to Boo Carter.

40 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Yep I realize that. The biggest difference between us and Alcoa was that we did play up a notch when given the chance. The whole set up with 6 Classes are are total Chicken Chit so the Money Lords from the T$$AA can milk it for all they can even knowing the first round causes many teams to lose lots of money. When less than a 100 fans show up for a game on the visitor side that is the true sign the model is broken.

I give credit for that. Maryville has played up and still dominated.

I have said for a while that there were too many teams int he playoffs and actually too many classes.

Georgia had 7 and are dropping back to 6 this go around. Tennessee needs to follow suit and drop the number of classes at least one, maybe two and drop the number of teams in the playoffs. Teams with losing recodes should not be playing at this level.

8 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I believe maryville will make a recovery, may take a couple more years but that principle isn’t helping up there from what we hear. And Alcoa getting all the players on the band wagon….I’ve always been a huge fan of maryville… I love that school,community and team…  can’t stand Alcoa… I Wish Bradley was 3A just to smack them loud mouth tornadoes in the mouth by stealing their championship. We’d mercy rule them this year… they thought that half #### scrimmage at the first of the year proved them best team in state haha they’d get 50 points out on em if they played Bradley right now 

thinkin them Aluminum City Tornadoes lives in bradleysports23 brain housin group rent free 365 days/year

Booger just sayin Movie gif. Schlitzie, an actor with microcephaly, in "Freaks" sits at a table, wearing a dress, doubling over in laughter and covering his face.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

I have said for a while that there were too many teams int he playoffs and actually too many classes.

Georgia had 7 and are dropping back to 6 this go around. Tennessee needs to follow suit and drop the number of classes at least one, maybe two and drop the number of teams in the playoffs. Teams with losing recodes should not be playing at this level.

Your right, could cut a week off of the season which is to long. never should of been playing at Tennessee Tech all those years in December flirting with hypertherima to see a ball game so the T$$AA could line their pockets.

1 minute ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Your right, could cut a week off of the season which is to long. never should of been playing at Tennessee Tech all those years in December flirting with hypertherima to see a ball game so the T$$AA could line their pockets.

there were indeed some very chillin Gold Ball contest up on that plateau

Booger just sayin 15 Of The Best Animated Memes And Creepy GIFs From 'Deep Nostalgia' |  Famous memes, Creepy gif, Nostalgia

9 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

At this point, I think it would be better to only let the top 2 teams get automatic berths into the playoffs and let the rest be wild card teams. I'd be stunned if the TSSAA voted to go back to 5 classes, much less 4

1 minute ago, MidTennFootball said:

At this point, I think it would be better to only let the top 2 teams get automatic berths into the playoffs and let the rest be wild card teams. I'd be stunned if the TSSAA voted to go back to 5 classes, much less 4

partly agree with MTF......but no way can the human eliment of T$$AA or the TN sports writers be allowed to decide on who those 2 are

Booger just sayin :thumb:

1 hour ago, strongx said:

Agreed. At the time, I thought the Oakland RB (now at Oregon) was the best I had seen and the safety Oakland had a few years prior was a close 2nd. BC’s #6 is better than both because he impacts more of the game. The weakest part of his game appears to be on offense, but he dominates there as well. A 50 yd jet sweep TD, a 95 yd kickoff return for a TD, a one handed INT, and so many plays on defense to prevent opponents big plays makes him the best IMO. BC and Brentwood in December might be a great game. 

sx...Mr. Carter iz curtunlee rite upp thair wif tha grait ones eye've seed ovur tha yeers.....

Leroy Thompson att AE... tha Collins Bros att Jeff Co....tha Brown Bros att Loudun....Billy Williams att Alcoee....Riggs Jr att Red Bank....Cozart att Lynn Orr Citty.....tha Cobb twins and Dante Hickey att Cleavlund....tha Bullocks twins att Hixson....etc...

Butt eye aint shore eye've seed one enny moore ecksplosive thain Boo.......jmo....:popcorneater:

2 minutes ago, Booger said:

partly agree with MTF......but no way can the human eliment of T$$AA or the TN sports writers be allowed to decide on who those 2 are

Booger just sayin :thumb:

I think a computer rating system along with a panel of 4-6 writers who have statewide credibility could work, but no larger bc I agree the average AP voter couldnt tell you anything about teams that are outside the grand division they're in

3 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

sx...Mr. Carter iz curtunlee rite upp thair wif tha grait ones eye've seed ovur tha yeers.....

Leroy Thompson att AE... tha Collins Bros att Jeff Co....tha Brown Bros att Loudun....Billy Williams att Alcoee....Riggs Jr att Red Bank....Cozart att Lynn Orr Citty.....tha Cobb twins and Dante Hickey att Cleavlund....tha Bullocks twins att Hixson....etc...

Butt eye aint shore eye've seed one enny moore ecksplosive thain Boo.......jmo....:popcorneater:

It will be interesting to see what position he plays in college. He looks good in all three phases. He is special with the ball in his hand, but that one-handed INT was one to remember - Deon Grant type of play. He looks like a great player who has gotten better this year.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I don't like to see a team dominate over and over like Oakland has because it's not good for all high school football as a whole. I would like nothing better than to see Bradley take it to them with their A Game just like the Bearden game and let the air out of their tires for a change. That would be to East Tennessee's benefit who ever represents this side of the state for next time being. I don't hate Oakland but the way D1 players keep showing up at the doorsteps there has gotten old.

Yet you support a team that has dominated the their in for nearly 30 years, Oakland has dominated for only a third of that time.  I agree that parity makes it more fun but don't act like you didn't enjoy Maryville being a team you could automatic write in for the semifinals.

Oakland isn't any more talented than any other successful team in Middle Tennessee and they aren't the only ones high profile transfers move to, what got them to the next level was taking the model that made Maryville so successful and applying it to their own and it doesnt hurt they have one of the best staffs in the state. I figured most Maryville folk could appreciate that but maybe I'm wrong