Marion Co vs East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

ER has proved the posters to be wrong about improved discipline in the 1st half. Will say though the refs missed one with a ER player throwing and landing a punch on the MC sideline. If MC would have taken advantage of those penalties they should be up by at least a TD. 

MC has done a relatively good job on defense with the exception of the 1 big play. Wished MC would have saved the trick play for 2nd half, it was there for the taking. Not sure how this one is going to end. Stay tuned folks

5 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

ER has proved the posters to be wrong about improved discipline in the 1st half. Will say though the refs missed one with a ER player throwing and landing a punch on the MC sideline. If MC would have taken advantage of those penalties they should be up by at least a TD. 

MC has done a relatively good job on defense with the exception of the 1 big play. Wished MC would have saved the trick play for 2nd half, it was there for the taking. Not sure how this one is going to end. Stay tuned folks

Looks to me they refs have missed plenty of calls against MC…..And no I’m not an ER homer. Yes I do agree ER has zero discipline….won’t get far playing like that.

Edited by DbCooper