Marion Co vs East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

Jasper had a great season. They should be proud of the progress. One year after not making the playoffs they won the region and a playoff game.  I didn’t suspect it would end in the second round with the amount of talent they had this year.  Sounds like East Robertson had more talent but specifically one kid that was just phenomenal that made the difference. 

19 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Marion has got this. They just gotta take advantage of mistakes made by ER. I told y’all that Marion was legit. Everybody saying ER was gonna blow them out. This game should have Marion up by 7. ER is who we thought they were. Their MO has been this all year. This one is gonna be tight until the end. I’m just keeping it real

MC needs a tougher schedule in order to get past the 2nd Round. That’s a must. You can have a great 12-0 season Scheduling non region cupcakes but what do you got? That’s me keeping it real. 

On 11/10/2023 at 2:10 PM, Salem said:

In spite of all that Forrest was in control of the game in the 4th quarter .... If East Robertson is a legit contender this game won't be close.

On 11/10/2023 at 2:20 PM, CoyDillard said:

Hang a banner

On 11/10/2023 at 3:04 PM, TheTruthPrevails said:

Congrats on controlling the game.  We will take our win and you can have your domination

On 11/10/2023 at 2:51 PM, oldfaithful said:

Tell us how you really feel :popcorneater:

Who knew facts would trigger football fans. No team in Region 4 would qualify for the playoffs in Regions 5 or 6. Any fanbase who had delusions of playoff success passed round 1 was delusional. 

I've seen some impressive Marion teams in 15, 16, and 21. The teams that we played in 22 and 23 weren't in the same league. Just watched the replay this morning.  Kudos to the ER announcers for not losing their cool but it was ridiculous. To say the refs controlled the first half is an understatement. One of the most biased officiating halves in TSSAA history. Obvious Marion penalties not called while throwing flags at ER. This game would have been over in the 2nd quarter if not for that crew. 

On 11/10/2023 at 3:15 PM, Chiefbigfoot said:

Forrest posters need to get off the thread. Lol. One of the most irrelevant and annoying posters on here.

This cuts deep coming from ER. This is called projection by psychologists. 

Wait till next year is a common phrase around the Jailhouse. Recon history is being repeated Again with the sound of dribbling basketballs in early November is as common as Christmas bells in early December. Theys obviously a new look fer the Warriors with Puke Purple being replaced with black uniforms. Figure Vol/Warrior Fans around  the Jailhouse got a double shot of reality last weekend with both teams getting a lesson that scoring 7 points ain’t going to win many fueds.  Coacht posters posts largely are the same this season as last season, “Where’s the good game plan”.Leastways the kinfolkes gots some time nows to wear their new black game day clothes. BTW, the Skillet Slinger says talk in the TNTBSUS is a mama warrior says her son wants a black letterman’s jacket with purple/white lettering. Well Help Time, figure that is a smart Youngon and that is likely to become a hit.  Certainly would be an improvement. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE