Powell vs SC Round 2

CU06

19 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

A Sevier Bear told me at Dolly Parton's Stampede that they would mercy rule Powell Panthers. I told him it would not happen. I guarantee it will not happen. I told him to bring it to the board. I want to bet him that it does not happen. Do you know him?  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

The Stampede still exists?  

Didn't the PC crowd cancel that place?  

1 hour ago, RakingCoal said:

I guess SC running away from Knox county in the regular season got them to the second round, but Powell will probably be too much for them Bears.  Just cant seem to get past that knox county line like a lot of teams up that way.

It causes the Hillbilly’s to hyperventilate. Luckily the Bears are at home. Gonna start tailgating early for this one! 

18 hours ago, wise50 said:

I hate to admit it, but some of what Murphy said was right. We noticed on film that Murphy was right in some of the mistakes he pointed out. And we've made lot of gains in the weight room this year because of murphys posts

So are ya saying Murphy’s evaluation helped save the program? It took an armchair QB to get the staff to see they were going through the motions?

CoachBsDui - I am pretty sure the Wise50 guy is being sarcastic.  From what I have read Murphy is just a burnt angry man that did not get to either be a part of the program or his son was not good enough to start on a mediocre SC team.  SC is only better because they ran from the Knox County Region and decided to go play with the little fellers up North.  You will see tonight that SC is not better at football, just better at scheduling.  You know the ole GP approch

On 11/7/2023 at 9:57 AM, HTV said:

The Stampede still exists?  

Didn't the PC crowd cancel that place?  

Yes it is still there. I go there often. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. A Sevier Bear told me they would mercy rule Powell Panthers in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Will you bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.