Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

5 hours ago, team69 said:

But his a McCallie grad

And he and his "friend" are both richer than two feet up a northbound bull's southern end.

Just wanted to catch up for a minute, but I have to go now...already getting a headache from that Falcon feller screaming!

Edited by tradertwo
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 2:12 PM, TyroneBiggums said:

This one was a shocker to me. I really thought Moore was head and shoulders above McKenzie this year. Moore is another program that seems to struggled in big games. White will win Mr Football and most likely has had the best season of all that were nominated so there is still something to take away from the season. I am just keeping it real 

Dawson White is a really good regular season QB. The end. 

18 hours ago, TheCountian said:

We all knew these excuses were coming.  Ok McKenzie’s tailback has a bad ac joint sprain but still rushed for 175 yrds, a receiver wearing a club with a broken hand who scored the go ahead touchdown in the first half and also plays on defense,  their best defensive lineman has a bad knee that’s caused him to miss numerous games this season and is even lucky to be playing but was able to cause the fumble on the first MC possession of the game, and their leading tackler has a torn ligament in his shoulder who made plays all night SO please stop with the dang excuses.  Imagine if they were all healthy.  My mustangs got beat last night so  I’m rooting for the rebels for now on out.  Got some family on the team so as long as they are playing, I’ll be rooting them on.  The MC quarterback was scrambling around like he always has.  You got beat so just say you got beat by the better team and move on. 

Wait, wait  this is a Huntingdon fan? The same Huntingdon team White torched as a freshman? On their own field? :roflol:

I don't pull for Moore Co so there is no "you" when talking to me. I don't care who won that game. I watched it and got on here and read low football IQ posts and responded. There are no excuses in my post you quoted. 

18 hours ago, TheCountian said:

So so tired of hearing the MC quarterback must have been hurt because he wasn’t like how he has been in all the other games.  Well, have you ever thought maybe they didn’t play anybody all season and finally had to play a real team with real coaches and they shut him down?  

Are you too young or too stupid to remember the same QB last year running all over the senior heavy undefeated squad? He was a one man show. So you think the same QB a year older and stronger and faster was kept in check by last year's JV squad and real coaches. Do you think he wore a knee brace and limped around and didn't return kicks this season? Your 21 total posts are proof CoachT needs a minimum IQ to post on this site. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Salem said:

Wait, wait  this is a Huntingdon fan? The same Huntingdon team White torched as a freshman? On their own field? :roflol:

I don't pull for Moore Co so there is no "you" when talking to me. I don't care who won that game. I watched it and got on here and read low football IQ posts and responded. There are no excuses in my post you quoted. 

Are you too young or too stupid to remember the same QB last year running all over the senior heavy undefeated squad? He was a one man show. So you think the same QB a year older and stronger and faster was kept in check by last year's JV squad and real coaches. Do you think he wore a knee brace and limped around and didn't return kicks this season? Your 21 total posts are proof CoachT needs a minimum IQ to post on this site. 

Looking back at the stats from last years game he didn’t quite run all over them. Moore County ran 79 plays for 340 total yards (181 rushing and White had 139 of those).  On the other hand McKenzie ran 27 plays for 417 (320 yards rushing). 

Turnovers killed them last year and this year. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Running all over them???  Hahaha.  They got blown out! It was like 60-20.   You’re just a clown like the rest of the other MC folks making excuses.  Get outa here dude!  McKenzie is a championship program and MC isn’t.  End of story 

• Sad 2