RD 3 Union City travels to Dresden for showdown.

Tornado82

1 hour ago, powerp said:

Going to be a dandy. Does UC have any Josh Nick’s players lurking around? That cat may be the best fullback in single A history.

I've seen a couple of their games online. They have another physical UC power running game type team.  Power I, stack I, flexbone, big strong QB, FB, size up front, some speed, enough speed.  Typical UC from my prospective,  good enough to win it all. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

I have read all your comments and have came to one conclusion. You are a complete idiot.

I HAVE SPOKEN NOTHING BUT FOOTBALL FACTS & I’M A IDIOT BC I DON’T AGREE WITH THE NONSENSE YOU GUYS POST & I KNOW FOOTBALL BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOUR ABC’S & I’M THE IDIOT!!!!!MY ANALYSIS STILL STANDS!!!DRESDEN BY A LANDSLIDE 35-14!!!ENJOY THE REST OF THE FOOTBALL SEASON AT SKIPPER!!!!!!!

Just now, FALCONFLYER said:

I HAVE SPOKEN NOTHING BUT FOOTBALL FACTS & I’M A IDIOT BC I DON’T AGREE WITH THE NONSENSE YOU GUYS POST & I KNOW FOOTBALL BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOUR ABC’S & I’M THE IDIOT!!!!!MY ANALYSIS STILL STANDS!!!DRESDEN BY A LANDSLIDE 35-14!!!ENJOY THE REST OF THE FOOTBALL SEASON AT HOME SKIPPER!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I was going to reply but came to the same conclusion. 

Looks like "Jake the Ripper" has created a new account since previously being banned.  Just know that he does not represent anything LC in a correct manner. I will say, he does have good intentions but lacks the mental capability to interact correctly.  On another note, good luck to both teams tonight.  The weather could be a factor but  I believe that Dresden will be victorious in a hard fought battle, 28-21.