Southwind @ Henry Co (Round 3)

SEC1rules

2 hours ago, BigRedPatriot said:

Why people continue to think and believe this is hilarious to me. For a long time Henry County hurt themselves. They outlawed Freshman from playing varsity football but those freshman class numbers still counted towards their number of enrolled students in a school. Here is the big talking point left out if your not from Paris you would not know. Henry County feeder program for high school football is actually a city school, Paris W.O. Inman. Our city school system does not have a high school. But if they did Paris would have probably close to 10-15  3A or 4A state championships. Our middle school program has at least 10-15 West TN championships in the past 25 years. Ask the other great programs in West TN like Milan, Martin, McKenzie, Dresden, Union City, and Huntington. Almost 95% of the great players that play at the next level are from this school system. Henry County/Paris is a very small town. Google it. 

Maybe 4A, but not 3A. That would mean they beat Alcoa on a regular basis and I can't see that

46 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

The 4A teams repping the east over the years aren't so shabby either...

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...lol. Classic example of knowing just enough to make himself look silly. Paris-Inman is a juggernaut in middle school football. Their teams over the years have consistently been scary good. All true. The rest is overblown ego. Lots of players from there have gone to other schools and played, just as they have from most other really good feeder schools because they come there to play from surrounding communities. As for gold balls and competition...well, you already know about Alcoa, Greeneville, Betsy, Fulton, ect... Not saying that a hypothetical school that he described wouldn't be good, but not championship's year after year against 3A & 4A East.

• Upvote 1

On 11/20/2023 at 11:48 AM, RollRed123 said:

You’re not close to the HC program are you. You don’t know anything about why #8 didn’t play. 

yes He hurt his shoulder 9th game against Ridgeway, he sat out for 3 weeks, for what i understand he was fine but i might be wrong,  I also heard other stuff on why he didn't play. 

35 minutes ago, theunknown said:

yes He hurt his shoulder 9th game against Ridgeway, he sat out for 3 weeks, for what i understand he was fine but i might be wrong,  I also heard other stuff on why he didn't play. 

Ok. My bad on the friendly fire. I know cuz hurt his shoulder then re-injured it again pretty much right away. I haven’t heard about any drama besides that. We needed all hands on deck for a chance last Friday. 

14 minutes ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Just heard that Henry County is looking to get sponsored by Kleenex. 
They have so many tears. 

Southwind just was better. It’s okay. Y’all will have 5 games of referees next year they will side with y’all. 

PS Your concession stand burgers were TRASH

lol, give it up. Y’all got beat twice fair and square and you’re still in HC threads crying about it. Looks like you need the Kleenex. 

Edited by SEC1rules
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Just heard that Henry County is looking to get sponsored by Kleenex. 
They have so many tears. 

Southwind just was better. It’s okay. Y’all will have 5 games of referees next year they will side with y’all. 

PS Your concession stand burgers were TRASH

Cry baby. I bet you and your husband want to speak to the manager every time you go out.